treiparinti

Firebird Germany customer service experience

Has anyone had anything to do with German FlyFirebird company, and if so, how did they treat you?
I tried to have some details from them about a used rig that they were selling on their website, and all I got to have in arround 2 weeks of nearly daily sent mails were a couple of extremly evasive answers, that finalised with one today saying short "the rig is sold". To me is the worst customer service that I experienced 'till now.
If anybody intrested i can post the whole mail "discussion".

I have several friends who jump their evo rigs and I know that they are very happy with the fast (after sales) service.
Maybe you were dealing with the wrong person (the coffee woman?) or they thought that you were a scammer? I don't know.

There's not much of an option on their page. Either you write to the customer's service mail and you will talk with the "cofee lady" if you're lucky enough to get a reply, or you write to the web design page tehnical. I went with the first one. Maybe wrong choice.