jtval

watchers; can you deal with them?

ok lemme explain.

I work with watchers. they dont do anything NONE of them. they sit and watch life go by. their conversations suck and they are annoying. how do you put up with it when you are surrounded by watchers?
I need help b/c these people are boring the fuck out of me
My photos

My Videos

haha! every monday I come in with videos/stories
and artifacts. and they always start their side of the convo with "I was watching this tv show and...."

AND WHAT! you fukn lost another day opf you precious life , asshole??!!!>:(
SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YOU DONT HAVE A PERSONAL EXPERIENCE STORY TO SHARE, DIPSHIT!

Yes thats is coming close to being said!

My photos

My Videos

avoid them? watchers, that's a new one for me. i would refer to somone with these characteristics as an underacheiver, non motivated moocher.

I wish I could but Im stuck working with these "watchers"!( i think that is synonomous with your description;))
My photos

My Videos

There are those who participate in life and those that are idle observers.......human cattle so to speak.
Nothing I know except pretend they are not there. If you figure it out let me know.
JJ

ok I figured it out. if you cant bring yourself to shoot them. I bet you'll have fun CHOKING them out!

I bet if we do that we can lower the demand of a lot of things therefore having to cut supplies and droping the prices of a lot of things so if you really wanna help out your ecomony Choke someone out!
you'll be doing a great service to society and to fukt up twisted pricks like me;)
My photos

My Videos

Choke someone out!

As fun as that is to do the down side is they usually wake up in a few minutes and become annoying again although not around you. But it is fun to do and of course everytime they see you afterwards they are always on guard. I suggest you start group combatives for morning PT at least once a week. nothing better than actually choking the shit out of someone who pisses you off. We do it here twice a week and it is BIG fun:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

fuck with them

There is nothing more fun than that. You have to find the one that is really defensive and insecure. Then you screw with him/her constantly. Makes the day go by.:D

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do." Ben Franklin

I work with watchers. they dont do anything NONE of them. they sit and watch life go by. their conversations suck and they are annoying.

I had to click on your profile to see where you live, because they sound identical to the people I work with....thought we might work at the same place.

Unfortunately, the world seems to be full of them.

JT.. I thought the armed forces gave you guys anger managment courses. They better they made me go through them:S..
As for your co-workers...you can't hurt them to ,uch, we need them to fight the war:)So, I recommened that a good cold beer or shot, before you go to work....it works wonders for me when I have to deal with my patient:)

their conversations suck and they are annoying. how do you put up with it when you are surrounded by watchers?

Watchers... I like that. Did you come up with that?

Sarcasm works pretty good. When they talk to you, act as if it's the most interesting thing you've ever heard. Keep your eyes open really wide and say things like "Really?" and "Wow! That's amazing!" They'll get the picture and leave you the hell alone.

Shit, just work with 'em. They might be shy, they might just be kinda passive. They might have had all the do-something beat out of them because every time they ever made the smallest mistake someone made them feel like an asshole.

Just be yourself, and socialize with whom you want to socialize with.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I love ya wendy!

Watchers... I like that. Did you come up with that?

dude stick around I come up with all kinza crazy shit.

SMOKE,
Anger management?! I thought that choking ppl out WAS MANAGING my anger?!:P

Christine...I am sure these ppl have relatives...EVERYWHERE! haha! maybe you know them

AGGIE, oh believe me, I do fuck with them

Wendy, but it Really is a joke. I just really hadda sit and vent here so I dont do it at work HAAH!
htere is a guy who just totally lives through his TV...its pretty bad:o
My photos

My Videos