billvon

odd thing for the day

Maybe the feds just want HH's true identity and they think you can help them? Or it could be Sunshine stalking you thinking you're Sebazz.

Just hold up a sign on your office window that says "No Weapons of Mass Destruction Here".

>Is the helicopter black?

Yeah, and filled with invisible government agents. They must have found me by the microchip they implanted in my head.

My God man! Are you not wearing the tinfoil hat that I sent you? They are probably reading your brainwaves at this very instant (and don't understand ;)). Quick! Run to the refrig and take out a cup of cold yogurt and pour it over your head. This will null their heat sensing abilities. Hurry! :)

i voted no because one has to do with sheep and the other with ducks.

Bill is an evil genius with his own lab. He is Soooo beyond mere tinfoil. :)

I was going to suggest a raw steak, but he is from California and they don't have that there. A raw steak for a hat will disguise almost anyone. :o

I suppose that Bill now has 2 options to offer the (now strangely silent and invisible) helicopter:

1. Provoke a massive armed response by picking up a pack of cigarettes, opening it, removing one and fligking a lighter in a threatening manner..

2. Pull his shirt cuffs down to cover his hands, and use the apparently empty shirt cuffs to hold up a sign that says "No weapons of Mass-turbation here"

:o

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

OH MY GOD!!! this is truly HORRIFIC!! I hope it turned out ok????

The only thing I could think of, (if I were in your situation) would be to grab the duck by throat and start choking it violently while I chugged the last of my 'emergency TQ' in my desk drawer, cover myelf with vaseline and avgas rub my stick REALLY hard with my sleeves rolled all the way down and then light my last cigarette, (all on video) and have my charred remains sent into space to a space station where they could be compressed into a really big diamond that would be sent back to earth and sold on the open market to raise cash to buy all my surviving skydiver pals a free jump!!!

Hey what the heck? If I never go back, all they'll ever remember is my ass anyway??
--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!

Ooooohhh,

reminds me of that cheezy movie from the 80's aboutthe super stealth helo .. what was it called? ... Blue thunder? or something?
...Daaamn I guess years of adult beverages really HAVE killed brain cells.

Anyone else? Bueller? ...Bueller?.... Bueller...:P

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

Ooooohhh,

reminds me of that cheezy movie from the 80's aboutthe super stealth helo .. what was it called? ... Blue thunder? or something?
...Daaamn I guess years of adult beverages really HAVE killed brain cells.

Anyone else? Bueller? ...Bueller?.... Bueller...:P

You got it right the first time.

Blue Thunder with Roy Scheider.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?