Jessica

What do you like to eat that everyone else finds disgusting?

I like sushi. Some people find that disgusting.

Yup! Give me tentacles and suckers any day. :S
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

kim chi - nice and aged. mmmmmmmmmmmm

Ever come home from the restaurant to be told that you'll be sleeping in the garage tonight? Ugh.

How about getting on a packed city bus in Seoul? In the Winter? Double Ugh.

Ever come home from the restaurant to be told that you'll be sleeping in the garage tonight? Ugh.

Hahahahaa....my first date with this chick!! I had tried some of the Kimchi that I liked. I only ate maybe 2 or 3 leaves of it. Later.....back at her place....she says "Good lord...did you eat Kimchi today?" :D I still got some....B|

How about getting on a packed city bus in Seoul? In the Winter? Double Ugh.

Don't feel too bad. A friends wife says they think Americans smell like "Rotten Milk." :D

Um, you know. Down there...

People find that disgusting? Do you mean something way nastier than what I'm thinking?

Jess

I had a good friend who I would go eat sushi with. One day his dad comes to visit and we talked about going to eat sushi. His dad seemed kind of uncertain and was looking like he was gonna back out on us. I asked my friends dad if he ate pussy, to which he replied yes(should of seen my friends face LOL) I then said then you will have no problem eating sushi. We went on to eat that evening and his dad actually liked the sushi...go figure LOL:D:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Don't feel too bad. A friends wife says they think Americans smell like "Rotten Milk."

My friends and I know what we mean when we tell each other, "Ew, you have SMB (sour milk breath)." And I'm 95% sure that that comes from being dehydrated, which most Americans are....

Anyone else here know what I'm talking 'bout?
We were never feeling bored because we were never being boring.
-Zelda Fitzgerald

pickled herring...:D:D:D
I love the stuff

I do too! I had forgotten all about pickled herring and the fact some people would think it was disgusting.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Veggie burgers, for some reason everyone thinks they taste like crap. But they've never had one.

Just by looking at the box in your freezer i can tell they taste like crap.:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Veggie burgers, for some reason everyone thinks they taste like crap. But they've never had one. They are actually pretty good

I like veggie burgers, what brand do you use? Morning Star Farms Grillers are good.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Um, you know. Down there...

People find that disgusting? Do you mean something way nastier than what I'm thinking?

Jess

I had a good friend who I would go eat sushi with. One day his dad comes to visit and we talked about going to eat sushi. His dad seemed kind of uncertain and was looking like he was gonna back out on us. I asked my friends dad if he ate pussy, to which he replied yes(should of seen my friends face LOL) I then said then you will have no problem eating sushi. We went on to eat that evening and his dad actually liked the sushi...go figure LOL:D:D

HAHAHA LOL! :D

How about those 3/4 developed chickens the Philippinos eat?

Can't remember how to spell it correctly, but I think they were called "balooks" and they smelled terrible. Never even tried one.

I intend to live forever -- so far, so good.

I don't like morning star...but Gardenburgers are sooo yummy...esp the flame grilled hamburger style. Pile on on a sesame roll with tomatoes pickles onions ketchup mayo and mustard, they taste just like a whopper. seriously. Gardenburger also makes ribs that are ***so*** yummy...:)
boca soysage patties are really good in eggs too.