RiggerLee

My new packing tool!

I just got in my newest packing tool. It just came in the mail today. Now I can pack any thing!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00042KG3A/ref=pe_175190_21431760_M3C_ST1_dp_1

And no this isn't a joke or spam. the rig I'm packing this week has a canopy that wieghs 64 lb. The bag is tight in the container. It takes about 120 lb to pull the bag out of the container and a good deal more to get it to go in there. I think I got a hernia the last time I packed it. But no more now that I have my ultament packing tool! And to all thouse people that poo poo at my tork bar, please insert a big fat rasberry here.

Lee
Lee
[email protected]
www.velocitysportswear.com

I just got in my newest packing tool. It just came in the mail today. Now I can pack any thing!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00042KG3A/ref=pe_175190_21431760_M3C_ST1_dp_1

And no this isn't a joke or spam. the rig I'm packing this week has a canopy that wieghs 64 lb. The bag is tight in the container. It takes about 120 lb to pull the bag out of the container and a good deal more to get it to go in there. I think I got a hernia the last time I packed it. But no more now that I have my ultament packing tool! And to all thouse people that poo poo at my tork bar, please insert a big fat rasberry here.

Lee

I've got some 9000' kernmantle static rescue line that might work.;)

9000 feet, shit that would be a long Rappel :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?