vanillasky11

Pets

I was minding my own business cruzin on my lap top on the couch with my kiddos and whatz this....

There are so many pictures... I had to switch computers and I am missing Star Trek.

Here is one... I have got to narrow the others down to maybe 15 or 20 good ones.

This one is on my spare couch. Or the Pass Out Couch. Or aka TrailMix's couch.

far left- TrailMix, Levin's cat. Levin only names his cats by colors, Brittany re-named her. It was Multi-Cat. White and calico

little funnie one in the back- Ginger-Spike or LittleBitty.... Mother of #1 and #2 2.5 wks old

black and white fuzzy guy- Shiz Tzu - Olav Zipster

top cat is siamese - Smurfy Smurf (Dan's Cat)

black calico or tortuise - Compost or Brownie. My cat and it sleeps in my hair. It puffs up a spot on top munchin my hair with her fingernails. It was cute when she was little. [:/]

:D edit- file too big...

~AirAnn~

couchfreaks.jpg

Let me see...

Some pics....

various pictures here so..
The black and white fuzzy guy is Olav ZipsTer.
Big T in ZipsTer so as not to be confused with the famous FreeFlyer.

The big one, who doesnt look big in the pictures and to me isnt big is Skeet. Great Dane. My Avatar.

The Black and White fidgety one is FleaFlyer.
Named for the sport and Espen Gundersen of wreck dot fame.

#1 and #2 are the 2.5 week old baby cuties.
1/2 FleaFlyer (Mini Rat Terrier) and 1/2 Ginger-Spike, (Chihuahua + Dachsund)

~AirAnn~

Skeet.Zipster.FleaFlyer.jpg

Me&Skeet-afterwork.jpg

Me.#1.#2&Zip.jpg

skeet.trailmix.jpg

OlavZipsTer.jpg

Disclaimer... Zipster is a little messed up. He thinks he is a Great Dane and runs behind Skeet so he gets stuff kicked up on him. And some of these I just took right now.

You gotta catch him on a Friday when he gets his hair done, in Levins bathroom of course. :D

You would think after this thread my Veteran status would change to something else.
B|

~AirAnn~

This is Frisky. She's 14 and still wrestles around with me (not like she used to, but pretty damn wild for 14) and when she gets done, playing hunter, wrestle, doggie boxing, she goes and furiously humps the shit out of my brothers leg. She never humps mine, she dosnt hear well anymore, and has really turned into an impossible begger when it comes to people food. been hit by a car or 2, she is a freakin doggie ninja chick. and she saves enough piss on her walks to go over a whole neighborhoods worth of dogs.

14 years old, whats that in dog years? 98 and still sexually active, w/my brothers leg, and still on the hunt.;):)

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

Frisky--Baker.jpg

Nice Ann!

Here's my little one. She's a cutie!

didn't check to make sure it was the right picture though, just found one named right and am taking a chance......

It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

sadie.JPG

Very cool. You've got him trained to retrieve spaceballs.;)

How'd you get him?

He failed the police academy b/c he is scared of guns, though he's had his narc training. The person I got him from travled so much she felt bad she had to board him all the time. He's a good dog, though he's getting waaay to comfortable peeing on the carpet. He's spending his days in puppy-jail (the crate) now.

Here's my baby . . her name is Fred. She's a combo Autstrailian Cattle Dog and something else.

This photo was taken of her during our last big snow. While it looks like someone has just given her a swift kick to the stomach . . . she was really in mid-jump trying to catch snowballs we were tossing for her :)

Zilla

FredJumpWeb.jpg