dropdeded

Who Do I Kill ???

I have a just turned 14 year old step daughter,she lives with her father.
The guy I work with has an almost 17 year old step son that my step daughter has the hots for.
My co worker informed me this morning that they talk on the phone a lot and she met him and a buddy at the mall last weekend.
Now this kid is into drugs and kicked out of school.I know him and his buddies and how they treat girls and lets just say Im more than a little worried.I talked to my co worker and let him know that Im not happy about what could happen and his attitude is"boys will be boys".
Im gonna sit my stepdaughter down and talk to her but Im not gonna expect that to amount to much.

Now,my question is,who do I kill?:|

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Forgive my apparent ignorance, I don't exactly understand that. Does this mean that you're married to your step-daughter's mother, and that her father has custody?

Since her father is the primary care-giver, I would encourage your wife to talk with him if possible. Does your 14 year-old's father know about this? That's a good starting point.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Does this mean that you're married to your step-daughter's mother, and that her father has custody?

Yep,she used to live with her mother and I and we still have a very good relationship.I kinda feel like I should take care of this myself but I also think I should let her father handle it.Im just a little pissed at my co workers attitude.He knows what his kid is like.

This is just a new situation for me and I dont wanna screw it up,make her do things out of rebellion.

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Well, if you don't have any love laws with your co-worker, you might demand that he instruct his step-son to stop calling your daughter.

Ideally, finding avenues which remove your daughter from the situation might work wonders, does she like horses? Enroll her in a lot of lessons and get her competing. Cars? Get her to the track driving, maybe racing? Planes? 14 year olds get pilot's licenses. Basket weaving? ... :S

So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

The guy I work with has an almost 17 year old step son that my step daughter has the hots for.
My co worker informed me this morning that they talk on the phone a lot and she met him and a buddy at the mall last weekend.
Now this kid is into drugs and kicked out of school.I know him and his buddies and how they treat girls and lets just say Im more than a little worried.I talked to my co worker and let him know that Im not happy about what could happen and his attitude is"boys will be boys".
Im gonna sit my stepdaughter down and talk to her but Im not gonna expect that to amount to much.

Now,my question is,who do I kill?:|

dropdeded

I suggest you call Jerry Springer, that'd be a hell of show:P

For as long as there have been fathers and daughters, suitors have suffered the wrath of angry fathers. You sound like you're the father figure to your stepdaughter, which gives you the right to kick any guy's ass who does her wrong. A 17-year old who wants to mess around with a 14-year old qualifies. Happy ass-kicking!

In a world full of people, only some want to fly... isn't that crazy! --Seal

Yeah... Promise the boy the "special tandem jump...>:(.

Meanwhile, the chat with the daughter about keeping her act together, or at least he knees...

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

I would sit down with her and talk. If you don't pose it as something that you don't want her to be doing, rather, explain to her what type of kid he is - she may be more apt to listen and understand. In the end she may wind up rebelling then you kick his ass.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

Don't kill him, just make him think you're going to....along with his mum, dad, siblings, pets and anyone else he loves or knows if he so much as puts one foot put of place when it comes to your step-daughter.......and then laugh maniacally right after you tell him and then go back to cleaning your shotgun. That should get his attention.

~ it takes a minute to live....but a second to die ~