bivar

Superbowl ads

LOL...I liked the "Office Linebacker" one. Nice nod to "Office Space" in there, too.

We need one of those around here.

"I TOLD YOU YOU NEED A COVER SHEET ON YOUR TPS REPORTS!!!"

WHAM!
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

hows about the bud one with the mother, daughter dealio??? that was hysterical!!!!

Yep, I laughed till I almost cried...the mother reminded me of my ex...tee-hee...(she provided shade in the summer and warmth in the winter, lol.)

FFF

A hard on doesn't count as Personal Growth

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

Advertisers go all out & actually make funny commercials for the Superbowl (they gotta pay 3 million for 30 seconds). so its become sort of a competition to see who can make the most spectacular or funny commercial.

so often the ads are more interesting than the game, especially if you don't care about the Buccaneers or the Raiders one way or the other.
:P

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Why do you care about the superbowl ads?

Basically, a lot of new commercials are introduced during the Superbowl because of the large number of anticipated viewers. The cost per 30 second commercial was something like 2.2 million dollars. I hope this helps - others probable have better explanations.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

I think my fave was the Visa check card ad with Tiki and Rhonde Barber....It used to be all about how the check out chick couldn't tell that it was really Tiki on his ID....this time she looked at him and said, "Funny, you are watching the Super bowl and he is playing in it."

:ph34r:

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!

I liked the Bud ad featuring the guy walking into the bar dressed in the upside down clown suit!!

:D Yep, that's an appropriate use of Bud Lite!

When I saw that one, I think I howled...and my neighbors (the closest lives a block away) looked at me kinda' funny this morning...:ph34r:. When he asked for the hot dog I spewed coca cola all over a white carpet...Ya' think the writers are crazy??

FFF

If you have something vital and it's sincere, you can communicate.

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."