freebird

Parents( mine suck!!!!!!!!!)

Do people like parents all hate their children that they reered. If I turned out so bad then so be it. Im not a drug head, do not really drink. Im in school TRYING to get my degree. Yes I fucked up in my early 20s.
I wanted to take my child with me I did not have enough money.
When she was 5 I left to be on my owm. My mom was controling my life. I wanted to get my child back. taking her would of been like trying to take microsoft from Bill Gates.

Im too poor, at least Im a student trying to do something.
My dad says Im intefering with my daughter when I want to see her. hummmmm.

lesson to learn dis your children and only love your grandchildred (unless your kids become rich)
After reading his e-mail I think I want to vomit.
What about the mistake THEY made when I grew up.
My dad used to destroy the house and my mom cheated all of the time left me with sitters all of the time. Not to mention her b/f got me with a belt one time for not cleaning the bathroom when I was 7 ( left red marks. I really feel sick. What a horrible E-mail.

Well, they made a mistake, but you haven't, that's the important part, you are a good mother (I suppose since you are taking care of your young one), going back to school to improve your life, you are NOT in jail or having problems with the law...and on top of that...YOU ARE A SKYDIVER!!!.

Put the past in the past and keep living the future, just look at the past every now and then to learn and not make mistakes.

My 2Cents.

My parents have her and I can not get her back ever. I really don't understand now what my purpose in life is. Having a child taken away is a horrible thing now They think Im not a christan. That Im pro cloning. Screw them! They no NOTHING about me. Nor do they care . Why don't they just tell her Im dead.

My parents have her and I can not get her back ever. I really don't understand now what my purpose in life is. Having a child taken away is a horrible thing now They think Im not a christan. That Im pro cloning. Screw them! They no NOTHING about me. Nor do they care . Why don't they just tell her Im dead.

they legally have her, or just have her? If they don't have her legally it seems to me it would be a clear cut case of kidnapping.

Kevin

Join the club.

I can't understand why some people have kids, if they hate them so damned much. Probably the same people who get married at a young age. I think it's a social thing; id est, it's "expected".

When I was younger, I couldn't stand kids myself, but I now realize that it was due to parental conditioning.

Unfortunately, now that I'm stable enough to be a parent, it's much too late.

If a court has adjudicated you as an unfit parent and has awarded the custody of your child to your parents, there's not a lot you can do about that, save presenting your case on appeal.

More details would be helpful, but PM folks if you feel uncomfortable about going public.

"Toxic Parents"

"Memoirs of an Unfit Mother", by Anne Robinson

mh

Edited to add book titles.
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I have not gone to court but my parents are powerful and I do not know what would happen if I tried to get her.Last I saw I have custody. They are sneaky.
They told me not to mention cloning to her I said ok.
She telles me about the shows on lifetime and Anna Nicole show my mom lets her see and thats far worse for a 7 year old to understand. I said She will see cloning in the news and on TV I do not have to bring it up. I was just trying to explain it BEFORE she heard it on the news because shes a kid, kids watch TV and cloning is something taht will not go away.

If a court has adjudicated you as an unfit parent and has awarded the custody of your child to your parents, there's not a lot you can do about that, save presenting your case on appeal.***

NEVER HAPPENED. I think they want me to think that, but my hubby has a nice little eye clinic in a neighborhood. Im a nursing student going for my RN. We have a two bed room apartment with food running water and cable.;) They just won't give her back!!:(:( Because they have her in a 10,000 a year school yes its true I can not afford that.:( So I guess that is the unfit part of me.

If a court has adjudicated you as an unfit parent ......
NEVER HAPPENED.

Then you can get her from them, you just have to be willing to go to the lengths you will have to, and be ready for the speculations, and fallout, it is not an easy decision. Try getting a unbias mediator to work with you and your parents, alot less expensive than court and your parents will see how serious you are about wanting to raise your child yourself.

Okay, let me see if I've got this all straight in my head. Your husband has a decent steady job, you're going to school to be a nurse, which will add another decent steady job, and your parents think you're just a little too wild and crazy/unstable (or something along those lines) to be fit to raise your own child? I can understand them wanting the kid to go to a nice school since education is important, but let me ask you this one question. Are your parents pretty hardcore conservative Christian people? If so I can relate to your situation way too much. My parents are the same way, and they still think that they can dictate every life choice I ever have to make.

Truman Sparks for President

If I were you I'd do whatever it took to get your child back. What kind of parents would try to keep you away from your own child? It sounds to me like they are being very selfish and care little about your needs. I know it takes a pile of money to take this to court, but I think they would take your side. I don't think your parents have the right to do what they have done. I know this issue may cause a split in your family, but maybe it's for the best. Steve1

After my children's husband died, his family tried to take my children from me. They didn't win in court, the judge just laughed. One year later I was back in court after being told I had cancer. The In Laws were once again trying to take my children from me because I had cancer. Again, the judge laughed. I don't know how it works in Texas, but here in Colorado if you're not hooking or doing drugs, you are awared your children. I was like a mother bear protecting my children. Get to a lawyer now. Don't use the excuse that "my parents make more money than me." You can find a lawyer that works on a sliding scale. If your parents are as bad as you say, just think what kind of ideas they are putting into your daughter's head. Do you want that? FIGHT AND DON'T GIVE UP, or else your daughter will be the one who gets hurt in this situation.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey