freebird

Im getting a puppy

Snakes freak me out. I would love to have an Iguana. But, I only like them once they get huge. Have been trying to convince my friend to give me his for years.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

I actually really want a puppy, too. But, what I think I'll end up doing is getting a Boxer from a rescue. I have till wait till my current Boo Boo Bunny wears himself down, since getting another dog would really tire his old bones out.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I want a pet monkey. Preferrebly one from of the Tango Tango breed...;) I hear they are fun to play with.

Seriously - Getting a pet is serious business. You have a kid so you probably already know. But they need attention, exercise, food, love, attention, love, food, carpet freshener and pooper scoopers...

WoofB|

Lets not go there I'm watching my brothers apartment while he is in Salt Lake skeleton racing. Well I let his 3 foot iguana out to play like he some times does. I still cant find him. I decided to do a little whoring here and forgot about the thing. Where could a 3 foot green iguana go in a 2 bedroom apartment.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

I want a pet monkey.

I used to want one too. I am actually too lazy for any pets. BTW - Freebird let us know when you get your puppy.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

I got a California King snake from my moms house years ago.I used to take the boys out lizard hunting for food.Ended up with a HUGE alligator lizard and it was a stand off for a long time but the snake came out the victor in the end;)Also got mice from the pet store and the guy gave me a few tips on making them a little more "snackable".He took me aside and said "Im not supposed to tell you this but..."
On one of our lizard hunts I ended up with a pet scorpion that had babies months after I caught it,strange.Then one time at band camp...
Oh,and tarantulas are all over just outside of town,had one of them for awhile too.

dropdeded

------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

A former girlfriend of mine was taking care of someone's turtles and she let them play in a sandbox. Somehow they managed to get away. That should have been my first clue.

Are you admitting that it wasn't? J/K. Pretty funny though.

It should be the last time he escaped and I caught him he scratched the hell out of me drawing blood.

Maybe he just doesn't like you then. Wait until your brother gets home - he'll likely come out of hiding then.

As far as the spider,I freaked when I saw em all over the road.I had never seen em outside of petstores.(I didnt grow up here).My wife thought it was ridiculous that I just had to have one.

I used to take my snake "for a walk" .The neighborhood kids would find him and bring him back after I would pass out in my hammock.Then one time...

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Whenever bytch gets rid of hers, i think i'll take him.

Sorry sunshine... I'm having so much fun keeping my pet Sebazz in the closet, I can't imagine letting him loose again. He's really the best pet ever - obedient, eager to please, doesn't eat much, doesn't shed and doesn't whine too much about being locked in the closet when I'm too busy to give him any attention.

:ph34r:

what I think I'll end up doing is getting a Boxer from a rescue.

Great idea Val. That's how I got my three dogs. It almost seems that the dogs know they have been rescued and love you more for it. I started out just being a foster mom to two of them, one a Golden mix and the other a Sheltie.(even have papers on this one) After they got health I decided to keep them. Ugh.....I need a bigger house if this keeps up.

I have till wait till my current Boo Boo Bunny wears himself down, since getting another dog would really tire his old bones out.

Oh don't wait, that is unless it's really a bunny. You don't want the dog to eat the bunny. My dogs wear each other out.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

It almost seems that the dogs know they have been rescued and love you more for it.

Yes! I couldn't agree more! Plus, if you are the type to do things for selfish reasons, many of them are potty-trained and fixed. But, whatever you do, freebird...NEVER BUY FROM A PET STORE!

Oh don't wait,

My Muffin Doodle's on his last few months...and he's not always sociable to new dogs...it takes him awhile to be "friends" with them.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning