cyberskydive

New Skydive Monroe Website

For those of you interested, I've just updated the Skydive Monroe website. Check it out at http://www.skydivemonroe.com

On a side note, I'm really short on photos for the site, if any of you have photos from Skydive Monroe you're willing to send please email them!

cheers
-System.Windows.IUnknown.Crash.Reboot.Crash.Reboot.Freeze.Crash.Reboot.Break.Stuff.dot...

Nice site.

Are you going to be adding a section for experienced skydivers?

I would love to and have tried in the past, it's like pulling teeth to get anyone from the dz to get me anyhting (photos etc) as it is now the photos on the site I took (most of em) over a year ago B|
-System.Windows.IUnknown.Crash.Reboot.Crash.Reboot.Freeze.Crash.Reboot.Break.Stuff.dot...

>NO BROWSER is completely w3c compliant,

But some are getting close...

>therefore such validation results are a waste of time

I know there was a smiley after the last comment, but I still felt like commenting: "waste of time"? Far from it! It's been a bit of a "chicken or egg"-problem: Browser manufacturers haven't made compliant browsers since no-one made compliant pages, and site designers haven't made compliant code since browsers don't support it...

At the moment the makers of the major browsers are taking the standards seriously(even MS!, more or less). Unfortunately, as long as there are human beings writing the code of the browsers, there will be bugs and misfeatures. That's no reason not to try and comply with the standards IMO.

Preaching to the choir, more or less, but I had to say it anyway.:P

Actually, sometimes leaving the alt-tag is a serious error. I frequently browse the web with all images switched off, when I'm using my (damn slow) GPRS-connection. Many sites have their navigational links made using images, and if the alt-text is missing, I have to switch the images on and wait until they load before I can continue. Same thing with text-only browsers.

Not that I don't want to jump in on the Alpha-Geek competition, but I liked the site.

However, from the viewpoint of an experienced skydiver... types of jump planes and up-coming events. The marketing question is: why would I go there? If you have a great event, how would I know?

Went there a few years ago for a big-way event and had a great time. Quote of the day - standing next to the DZO, "Is there another dz over there?" "No, why?" "Ummm... the base load just got out there..."

heeeeeeeeee - sounds like home -lmfao
I'm definately going to be adding the info for "up-jumpers" but I would like to get some new images from the dz first.

The sites not finished, just the basics are up because I've been begging for over 6 months for new info -lol- Kinda got fed up with everyone asking me to update it -lol-