Phil

What is your excuse?

:(
Well the news about challenger being lost kind of puts me off about writing this but as they say:
...the show must go on...

So - today is Saturday - right? Beautiful weather, cold but beautiful and I'm not out there jumping.

Don't really have an excuse why not, just got so much other stuff to worry about.

Why are you not out there jumping your behind off?

Phil

how high can you fly with broken wings ...
life's a journey not a destination

Why are you not out there jumping your behind off

Because I have two clients today, and one tomorrow. But on Monday I will adventure to Elsinore to taste that particular piece of sky...

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I have my kids this weekend, we're about to head off to the mall with two of their friends that are also spending the night. It will be a fun day for me! :S

Of course, being here in Central Florida, all eyes and ears are glued to the tv for the most part.[:/]

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm not even looking outside. I don't wanna know if it's nice. 4 kids at home, mother at work, and no babysitter+2 rigs with out of date reserves will just make a bad day (space shuttle) worse (realizing I can't go jump).
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I'm at work....and every saturday for the next 4 months I'll be here >:(

On top of it, my wrist still isn't 100% so I'm washing back and forth about jumping tomorrow. Well maybe just a hop-n-pop it's been almost 3 months since my last jump.[:/]

Fly it like you stole it!

Iffy clouds, but we'll hold out for hop-n-pops! First day of our local dz being open, under new owners. Can you say BEER! So I have no excuse. It's not even that cold.

Although it will feel odd to be there, instead of watching the news.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein

there isn't a DZ open within 12 hours of here. That's what Canadian winter will get you. The good news is I'm moving in two weeks. I've gotta be there on the 16th, and the DZ that's about 10 minutes away, opens on the 15th...nice timing or what? I stilll don't have a main right now though.:)

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

Because I have two clients today,

Two clients today, one who saw one place and wrote a full price offer on it... B|B|B| who knows how it will go, but man, that's a good thing. Means a paycheck for March.

The other client took me to lunch...seems we have a similar background, except *I'm* the one jumping out of planes while he wants to, just hasn't yet. And far better than the other whuffos, he looked at pix of mine and started asking all kinds of quesitons about AFF v. Tandem progression (which he knew about).

Tomorrow's client will be good, too, as she is a referral from a former client.

So while I couldn't jump today, I may have earned a paycheck, and two new clients are always welcome!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Hung over and have work to do on the house (including the climbing wall, soon to be complete.)

Party stats from housewarming party last night:
20 skydivers
59 bottles of beer; 12 and 22 ounce bottles
3 bottles of wine
2 liters of margaritas
1 small keg of year-old Grolsch
17 quarts of chili
1 cheesecake
4 loaves of bread
2 people crashed in spare bedroom(s)
300 way video shown 4 times
And no injuries or police!

What's my excuse? I ripped my brand new, only 6 jumps on canopy today.So that's why I'm not jumping right now.What a week this has been.

Um,
SAY WHAT?
What happened?
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1