FallRate

How Big is Your....

It is just a file format man. You cannot be busted for mp3s. It is the content. They could be sound tracks for the pursuits of the Blue veined, seed spitting, custard chucker.

Myself...I have about 200 cds, about 170 of those are CD-Rs :) I have about 20gbs of mp3s.
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

CD collection? Fuck that.
I have almost 40gb of MP3s, though.

dude! with the RIAA going after individuals these days www.isp-planet.com/news/2002/riaa_020823.html,
I'm not sure I'd be posting that in a public forum!!!

He never said that he stole them or downloaded them.....

I got about 10 gigs and most of them are from my own CD's, so I can listen to them working out, or in my MP3 car player, or trade with other people. ;) My roommate has about 20 gigs and ALL of his he ripped himself. He even setup a script on our Unix box that will do the DA conversion automatically.

And I've said this before on these forums...the RIAA can suck my left nut!!

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Yeah, but there's also going after people who are currently downloading large amounts of music and right now they're pretty much only dealing with people on Verizon broadband.

Yup, the RIAA can not only suck my left nut, but the right one too! Maybe if artists actually made a decent amount of money per CD (instead of about $0.10), then I'd give a shit, but the recording industry is fucking the artists...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

and right now I don't even have a tv set

get a big monitor and watch them on the pc. most of the programms will let you watch all films...
Can't you get a dvd-player with a 0-code?

have about 330 dvd's and about 700cd's most of them also on mp3. Had nothing better to do during 2.5 month in hospital.

Phil
how high can you fly with broken wings ...
life's a journey not a destination

Yup, the RIAA can not only suck my left nut, but the right one too! Maybe if artists actually made a decent amount of money per CD (instead of about $0.10), then I'd give a shit, but the recording industry is fucking the artists...

Well, the RIAA can give me a rim-job :D, and it's true, Why the RIAA says WE the public have to pay for CRAPPY music sometimes? I mean, $17 for a CD with only 1 good song, I call that a ripoff. I wonder how much of those $17 dollars actually goes to the artist, maybe a cool nickel.

Well, mine is pretty damned big.

I have around 800-900 CDs. My computer has a small mp3 collection as well, so I can shuffle through music at work. Most of it has been ripped from my collection. Right now, I have to get my RedHat Samba server back online so I can actually get to my ripped mp3s though. :S

A friend of mine has about 180 GB of mp3s... yes 180 GIGS!!!! I just get the songs that I like.... and since I have access to it... its as good as having it myself, except the cost of the 200 GB hard drive. ;) All the songs are organized by artist and album. I don't remember if the files have the correct ID3 tags, but alas, 180 GB of music... he can play continuously for a year and not repeat a song!

~Chivo