Doasfu

Hello old friends

Hey Folks,

Not sure who's around, but I used to be a bit a of a regular here. I'm not posting in the introductions forum, 'cause darn it, I've been here before.

These days I'm a bit of a born again whuffo. Skydiving took a bit of a backseat to finishing up school and finding something to do next. I've been on the ground for about a year and a half, which is a bummer, but lately I've been feeling the bug rearing it's ugly, wonderful head telling me I have to start thinking about jumping again sometime soon.

The problem is, I found a way to make myself even poorer than when I was in school. I put my do-gooder ideals to the test, and joined Americorps, which is sort of a Peace-Corps-lite. Right now I'm halfway through spending a year in central Washington State working in a low-income school doing technology teaching and whatnot- specifically, I'm posting to DZ.com at the moment on your tax dollar. Muhaha.

Unfortunately, all the future plans I've come up with so far-more Americorps, more school, Peace Corps, aren't the sort of thing that generate a lot of jumping money. Oh well, I'll get my ass out of the plane again sometime before too long, no matter how I figure it out.

Anyhow, that's it for my cheesy re-introduction, I hope to hear from some folks who remember me, and, if you're all very lucky, I just may start hanging out here again some.

Dan-still a student, lost his logbook. :)

Hey I remeber you too.... You better get back to hastings this summer!!! I'm going back to visit my family sometime in like july or auguast and plan on spending a day at hastings!!! Well good to know your still alve!!:S!!

jason

Freedom of speech includes volume

Welcome back.

Might we suggest a part time job in the evenings if you are teaching maybe check the local colleges etc. That way you can jump on weekends.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.