chopchop

weekend numbers

16 (hours spent playing Age of Empires):None:Zero

My shoulder still hurts; not jumping until it's a bit better. So instead I opened up the Age of Empires box I got for Xmas two years ago. I should have left it sealed. My entire weekend disappeared into that box!

It wasn't a complete loss; I did manage to get a few things done other than building empires, exploring maps and unceasingly attacking other civilizations. ;)

3 new teammates to do 4 way with this season...

Oooh, fun! Do we get to help you pick out a team name? B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

1 NEW JOB:5:0

Met Aggie Dave and Sinkster, Pop, Pablito(sorry I woke you up) and luminous (But I already knew you Larry) and alot of other DZ.commer but my beer intake has distorted my memory of exactly who.

I even got to go with Aggie Dave to pull someone out of the mud and talk guns.

Great weekend

0 cool things to put here:3:0

I'm using up my vacation time at an alarming rate, but oh well. I took Saturday off and went out to the DZ. We have a King Air instead of an Otter now, and a crapload of tandems, so it was hard to get on a load.

Still hella fun though!

Someone told me I'll make a really good coach. That made my day. :$

Skydiving is for cool people only

4:8-9:0:20

4 hours of surfing sunset cliffs.:P

8-9 miles ran a few hours after getting worked by rouge waves:P

0 jumps>:(
[:/]:|
20 minutes in jaccuzz:)

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

0 shots of liquor:)
Had a tandem student decide to jump naked with me yesterday wich was definately no problem for me;) Saw Celljumper, LizzieB, Cornholio, Jsaxon, Phlip, R2hubert, AdamT (still nursing the ankle[:/]) and probably more .commers enjoyin the wonderful rays of sunshine and warm weather. Liz got her 100th and while she did not get pied there is no statute of limitations for these things:ph34r:... Bring a change of clothes to the DZ fo sho... Overall mellow, kick back, relaxed weekend... Exactly how I like themB|

Ooohhh, I tried Shiner Bock the Texas beer for the first time Saturday evening and I can honestly say....... I enjoyed it a lot. A fine tasting light beer my fellow beer drinkers. So change my no beer buying 0 up top to 1. My first time drinking Texas beerB| I'll buy a case for myself...

Peace:D

Edited to mention: FLYMYSKY is quite possibly one of the best people and dropzone manifestors I have ever met in my life... You da bomb baby!

Ooohhh, I tried Shiner Bock the Texas beer for the first time Saturday evening and I can honestly say....... I enjoyed it a lot. A fine tasting light beer my fellow beer drinkers. So change my no beer buying 0 up top to 1. My first time drinking Texas beerB| I'll buy a case for myself...

seb, i think we're planning a shiner bock night in a few weeks...get the creepers ready...and the pick-up truck..:ph34r:

Great weekend with the Hollister Crew. 6 jumps total. lotsa beer drank. Lotsa R-dub with the other hot chicks from the recently established Hollister Hot Chick Skydiving Club. Lizzie's 100th and backwalkovers and handstands on top of all that.

Thanks you guys for a great time!

1: 2: 1

1 day of snowboarding like a crazed retard on friday

2 birdman jumps on sunday with Kevin 922 at ORANGE DZ BABY!!

1 case of beer rented for the weekend

Cause I'm good to the last drop and magically delicious;)

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

3:6:0

3 is the number of retirement parties I have had in my honor in the past week and a half. Saturday was cold, overcast and sucky at Raeford, but I still had a fine time. Sunday was beautiful and business was aplenty. I did four fun jumps and managed to score a couple of fun jumps this weekend, but spent a lot of time packing tandems, so I was plenty worn out by the end of the day. I am having a pretty good time in my new capacity as school manager, but the book keeping is going to take a bit of time to sort out.

Chuck