chopchop

weekend numbers

God, i had such a great weekend... I had to start the thread so - :P:10:0
Drove to Perris Friday night, got up early Saturday for load 1. Then I hooked up with Fritz and did 5 coaching jumps with him and Eli. And misc. other stuff. 9 jumps total. What an awesome day. The Flyboys definitely accelerate the learning curve!!
Sunday was winded at Perris so I drove back to SF after getting my haircut by Dorise. She is a prettier, female version of Raymond. Just hanging out at the dz, cutting hair. She did a nice job. On the way back, I decided to try a new dz and stopped off at Madera. It is a small Cessna dz north of Fresno. I was greeted with open arms and made to feel at home immediately. Went up on the last load of the day and did a 2-way with a belly flyer. I flew on my back, him on his belly, it was pretty cool. Life is good...

chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

:)yeah!!!!
you could see from the sierras to the pacific, and from above sacremento to below monterey on jump run.... it was a beautiful day! first jump i did 208 in a head down! sunset was rw that someone tried to dock with his knees bent and kept going low....but all was good.
the rest of the weekend made me happy to be alive too;)
m2

;):1:0

Only got in one jump this weekend, but it felt great after several weather days at the DZ in a row. I did a clear and pull from altitude and got a whole lot more familiar with my canopy. I'm going to get up early and get a jump or two in before work on Tuesdar or Wednesday.

1:2:0

1 tweaked ankle. From playing basketball with some of the other DZ-rats on Saturday night no less.

2 jumps. Damn it was windy. I almost thought I would have to back my loaded Stiletto into the LZ.

0 cases owed.

On the plus side, it was definitely shorts & t-shirt weather. Really odd for this time of year in OK, but we'll be back to the mid 30's with a chance for snow by Tuesday night.

Kris
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

0:4:0

Would've had more jumps today, but the winds were too gusty this morning, so chores won the day today. But I'll be back... :P
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

1(pickup I pulled out of the mud):5:0

I had a good weekend, got to put my truck into 4-wheel low, attatch a tow strap and pull a jumper's truck out of a muddy ditch Satruday night.

Got 5 jumps while I was at Waller, thanks Ramon for making the trip to see me. Met dave610, we had beers, talked guns and had a blast to say the least. :)
All in all, not a bad weekend, even if the weather was absofuckingly beautiful.:P

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

:P:3:0

A couple of friends and I went to another dz for the weekend. While on our way to the dz we hit a bird (no damage to the Kombi), got a flat tyre, then pulled over by traffic cops and ran out of gas 30km from our destination.. :D:D

Gene Police: "YOU!! Out of the pool, NOW!!!"

:)
Launched one three-way from 5000 ft. Had a little pigs in space action going on, then realized 5000ft only allows for approx. 10 seconds fun before tracking.. :o .. spent the next two hours searching for a freebag.. [:/] DOH!

3:1:0

3 new teammates to do 4 way with this season...you knew I wasn't talking about sex :P

1 jump because of winds and a very very sick child

No beer owed and only a few drank [:/]

Beautiful weather though so all in all a good weekend. SD Monroe has a King Air and I'm used to an otter so I cracked my helmet getting out >:( on that one jump. I'll learn for next time though!

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

0:0:0
Nothing incredible to report - Things have been a little tense between the wife and I -
No jumps - Clouds were too damn low - Bought the wife a remote starter for her new Trailblazer and made the appointment to get it installed - Still waiting, hoping she tells me to go ahead and order a new jumpsuit or something- Little does she know I already did. (I'm saving $$ from scrap metal here at the shop to pay for it-) Took her to see The Recruit Sat nite. Good flick!

Won't be able to jump for a few weeks, Reserve is almost due for a repack and the Cypres is due for 8-yr and batteries - So I took it all apart last night and will be shipping the AAD out today. Good time to do other stuff to the container too-

Didn't drink as much beer as I usually on the weekend.

Easy Does It

WAAA HOO! good on you!
I really am desperate to get my own rig! I just need to earn a bit of cash!

Well my weekend numbers.....

3:1:countless

Three jumps....one left a leaf in my hair. 1 40ounce bottle of Jim Beam (Huge hangover) countless??? hours of pain from the tree landing! *giggles*:)

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

6 months since I've bench pressed:0:1

First time that a picture of one of my jumps made the Parachutist! Woo hoo! I'm on page 39...a picture of a something-way by Mike Ashley at Greene County :)
Other highlights: I had a personal trainer help me with bench presses this weekend. I am a WUSSY girl! I need to look into a gym or something.

There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

0:4:0

Had another great weekendat the DZ. The SO didn't go this weekend, but had a blast anyway.

Winds kinda picked up on Sat, so one 1 4-way. Three points with some new jumpers.
Sunday turned out better, go some 4-way in (6 pts) and some FF. Finished out the weekend with an awesome birthday tandem vid.

All in all, another great weekend of jumping.

1 night in the ER:0:who knows

went to gasparilla up in tampa. largest display of public drunkenness i've ever seen!!!!!! getting packed up to leave some people were arguing over beads or something like that, knocked galen over and he got a split lip, had to go get some stitches. other than that, it was a pretty cool day!!

1 cut away main followed(see "Another Test Case For CyPReS):5:0

A much warmer and pleasant weekend than last, though not as many tandems. Had terrific flybys from Rob both Saturday and on departure last night. This is going to be a nice DZ.

Oh, on the last load of the day yesterday, Billy Z tried out the DZ's latest wrinkle as he did live air-to-ground video of the 8 way. There are a couple bugs in the system, but will be worked out shortly.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?