jtval

Franck and carole

I've got the flu, so I'll wait a couple days before I go see him.

Cool, I'll notify the nurses so they can arrange to have someone watch after Carrol's drug supplies while you're in the room -)

It was great to hear he moved out of the ICU, now let's hope they can finish fixing him up as planned without any bad surprises so they can send him home.

Franck

So Franck,

How are you doing recovery wise? Anything you need?

Are you planning on being at Perris in May? I would love to see you again.

Still sending hugs and good vibes to you as well as Carole.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Good to hear from you, Franck. And great news about Carrol; I know you'll protect his drug supply carefully;).

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

So Franck,

How are you doing recovery wise? Anything you need?

Hi Mouth, thanks for your post! Recovery is going ok... tried to play it hard for a couple days (no painkillers, running all around the house). Body not happy at all, back to as much valium & Tylenol as the doctors have allowed and life looks very cool again.

Here's something I do need: next time you - I mean anyone reading this - heads for the DZ, pick the guy you think is the most at chance of getting involved in a canopy collision someday. Then spend 5 mn talking to him.

Are you planning on being at Perris in May? I would love to see you again.

Sounds a bit far from home a bit soon... but if you're visiting any SF bay area DZ next spring let me know, we'll come and say hi.

Still sending hugs and good vibes to you as well as Carole.

Thanks! Carrol 1st pelvis surgery went well. He know has some external metal bars to stabilize the fracture. I've seen that on a paragliding friend, it looks really spooky but on the other hand it seems to help the fracture heal really well - that friend is now rock-climbing at a level I have never dreamed of...

Thanks all for the good thoughts - and if you know Carrol contact Francie for visits, he may soon move to a different hospital closer to home.

Franck

Franck,

Take the drugs silly that is why they gave them to you. What you don't want send to Deuce!

Glad to know you are up and about and headed toward recovery. I so agree with your request to warn others to watch out under canopy as they may not be as lucky as you.

Best of luck and I will see you in the bay area one day soon I promise.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.