Luna

New Job Vibes Please

Okay, for those who missed it last time, I am trying to get this job at the Anheuser Busch brewery. Aside from the obvious perks (free BEER!), it's also much closer to my house than where I work now, and the benefits are exceptional, much better than what I currently have (did I mention I hate my job?). Anyway, for those who sent vibes last time, thank you. There is progress. Last time I applied for it, it was an internal company posting only. I thought I'd give it a try anyway, I mean, FREE beer and all. I never heard anything back, so I sort of forgot about it.

Well, it seems they didn't find a suitable internal candidate, so it's now an external posting, which means I really have a shot at it. I'm about to submit my resume. So, any good vibes you can send my way would be most appreciated! It seemed to have helped before, let's try it again! Thanks! :)

I'm walking a marathon to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Click Here for more information!

I used to live in Washington and I got a job first with a small micro-brewery called Aviator ales.(6 pack at lunch) then got a job @ Redhook. Got 1 free six pack every night and Kegs were $10.00
loved that job, at least i think i did, it turned out to beer about three years of my life lost in an alcohalic haze:S... yeah ...loved that job..

Good luck man!!!!

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'