scottymccomas

Want a free jump ticket?

Im ordering a new wings container and I cant seem to create a design that I love so I thought y'all might be able to help me out. Make a design on the wings website (http://skydivewings.com/PimpMyWings/), then take a screen shot of it and post the picture on this thread. After 3 days ill look at all the posts and ill buy a jump ticket for the person who submitted it.

Rules
1. Must be the original wings
2. Cant have any tie dye on it unless you have some sweet connection that could hook it up for free
3. The DZ must be in the US
4. The jump has to be a normal 8-18k ft. jump ticket, not some 30000ft specialty jump

If your doubting the fact that ill actually follow through I admit this does seem sketch, but even if I dont, youll spend maybe 5 minutes making a rig that could win you a free jump. I think the risk is worth it.

THIS IS NOT A SCAM. After I choose the winner, ill call the DZ of their choosing and buy a jump ticket on the phone. I will not contact you aside from the congratulatory message and to get the name of your DZ.

GOOD LUCK ;)
Its Monday, Ill ask the same question at the DZ on Saturday. When I'm there...

It should be the winner...

\

I have several containers with various versions of red-white & blue...trust me, you don't want that much white on the rig. ;)

I've had that same design in an Infinity for 7 seasons, the white is still looking like new. I helps to Scotchgard it so it is more cleanable, and being able to land well.

That wasn't so much white, hookit's design had a lot of white.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I'm offended. There are ttwo tt's in hookitt :D

Yeah it does a bunch of white. It will look good though, even if it's dirty.

I'm trying to figure out another one for the fun of it.

My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

It should be the winner...

\

I have several containers with various versions of red-white & blue...trust me, you don't want that much white on the rig. ;)

I've had that same design in an Infinity for 7 seasons, the white is still looking like new. I helps to Scotchgard it so it is more cleanable, and being able to land well.

That wasn't so much white, hookit's design had a lot of white.

Yeah I scotch guard mine and aways stand-up landings, but dirty airplanes and dusty environments still take the shine off the while...5-600 jumps and they're more gray than white.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Yeah I scotch guard mine and aways stand-up landings, but dirty airplanes and dusty environments still take the shine off the while...5-600 jumps and they're more gray than white.

Last year I bought a used canopy in one of PD's stock patterns (7 orange, 1 navy, 1 white). When I first looked at the listing, the seller had listed it as having orange, navy, and "tan" cells. Huh? PD doesn't make "tan.":D Of course, canopy had mostly been jumped in desert environments, so that cell really did look tan even with only about 100ish jumps.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Last year I bought a used canopy in one of PD's stock patterns (7 orange, 1 navy, 1 white). When I first looked at the listing, the seller had listed it as having orange, navy, and "tan" cells. Huh? PD doesn't make "tan.":D Of course, canopy had mostly been jumped in desert environments, so that cell really did look tan even with only about 100ish jumps.

Jump some red smoke and turn it PINK! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Of course, canopy had mostly been jumped in desert environments, so that (white) cell really did look tan even with only about 100ish jumps.

I think I should get credit for naming that color: "desert white". I have been calling it that for years.

I don't have Windows 7 yet, so no "snip" tool. Here is a link - see if that works??? Since "partial tie dye" was offered free this month I put one panel in . . . .

http://skydivewings.com/PimpMyWings/#/dmlzaW9uJnN0YW5kYXJkJjQmOCYyJjgmNCYyJjM5JjImNCY0JjQmNCY4JjYzJjU4JjU4JjU4JjU4JjU4JjU4JjU4JnNwYW5kZXgmMTA4Jjc4JnNwYWNlcmZvYW0mMiY0JnNvZnRwYWQmOCYxMiZoYWNrZXkmODcmOTcmc3RhaW5sZXNzJnN0YW5kYXJkJjYzJjU4JjU4
D-11672

I saw pictures of a rig that I thought was really cool. The rig was essentially all black but it had red piping wherever piping was available and all of the stitching was red. Somehow the red thread on black binding tape looked really tricked out. On this one I threw in a red back pad too. You'll have to use your imagination with the red stitching but the piping is there.

Im ordering a new wings container and I cant seem to create a design that I love so I thought y'all might be able to help me out. Make a design on the wings website (http://skydivewings.com/PimpMyWings/), then take a screen shot of it and post the picture on this thread. After 3 days ill look at all the posts and ill buy a jump ticket for the person who submitted it.

Rules
2. Cant have any tie dye on it unless you have some sweet connection that could hook it up for free
4. The jump has to be a normal 8-18k ft. jump ticket, not some 30000ft specialty jump

If your doubting the fact that ill actually follow through I admit this does seem sketch, but even if I dont, youll spend maybe 5 minutes making a rig that could win you a free jump. I think the risk is worth it.

THIS IS NOT A SCAM. After I choose the winner, ill call the DZ of their choosing and buy a jump ticket on the phone. I will not contact you aside from the congratulatory message and to get the name of your DZ.

GOOD LUCK ;)

+1 on the black rig w red pinstriping & lettering. I demoed a vector micron that was black w red pinstripes & it looked great.

I think the rig that was mostly white looked the best but I doubt I could keep it white. I am just getting rid of a car w oyster white leather seats. Hands down the best looking seats I have ever owned... and the most trouble to keep clean.

I saw pictures of a rig that I thought was really cool. The rig was essentially all black but it had red piping wherever piping was available and all of the stitching was red. Somehow the red thread on black binding tape looked really tricked out. On this one I threw in a red back pad too. You'll have to use your imagination with the red stitching but the piping is there.

Rules

GOOD LUCK ;)