IronMike

Anti Americanism in Europe

To all in Belgium, France, England or Germany that are 'anti-American' I say

"Fuck off and die you ungrateful assholes, burn in hell and I hope you get anally raped before you die."

Oh goodey..! What a topping idea. :)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Fuck you asshole, EVERYONE in Europe hates you americans when u say that. Your country is so up its own ass about it's own importance. England was, is and always will be a greater country than you will ever be. WE MADE YOU. You think the world revolves around you, you attack Europe 4 not wanting a war. We are sick of war and death, we've had our fair share of it in the last century. Then you gungho americans come over and try and start a war, and then wonder why everyone gets so pissed off. Your President is such a dumbass, but you expect us to follow him to war. You think you will fight the war, win and then leave Europe to clear up the mess whilst you go back home to budweiser and medals. THINK AGAIN. You have "misunderestimated" (to quote your beloved president) Europe.

Thank you for that carefully considered post[:/]. Just because you come from where King Harold got shot in the eye, there's no reason to shoot yourself in the gob with your foot.

For the information of any Texan Bombardiers out there, Waster is at 50 degrees, 54 minutes North, 0 degrees, 29 minutes East! Me and NacMacFeegle are only about 400 miles away so aim carefully:o.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

"AMERICA - love it or leave it - if you are an American and vote, then you have a right to speak - if you don't vote - you have no right to open your mouth and spew obnoxious thoughts. If ya' don't like the way things are being done, get involved and make a change, peacefully, through the power of voting."

So thats how it works, only Americans get an opinion. Viv La France!

:D

When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I think the 'anti US' feeling you're refering to is peoples deeper feelings against war. We simply dont want one. Why is bush pushing for it so strongly? why if he feels there is a problem in the gulf, is he not also threatening Zimabwae (sp?)

The funny thing is, he's not even supposed to be president.

'If you were not born in America, you have no argument' Bush style democracy in action.

Actualy I don't live in Florida, as much as I love jumping in Sebastian I won't be returning to the States for some time to come due to the rancid xenaphobia rampant in America at present.

As for my linage I'm British. As for the French, Belgens, and Germans.....I support their stand all the way. They know first hand what a war on their own turf costs in human life.
Seeing as America has lost pretty much every war its fought since WWII I can't really see why your so desperate to get into another one.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

"For the information of any Texan Bombardiers out there, Waster is at 50 degrees, 54 minutes North, 0 degrees, 29 minutes East! Me and NacMacFeegle are only about 400 miles away so aim carefully"

;););)
LMAO@MikeD, thanks man. You know why!;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

I'll give you guys a few more posts to turn this thread into something worth continuing. But if the personal attacks continue, it will be locked very soon. Some of you need to try using some maturity when you debate.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Thank you Bluefingers & Skystorm...

Can we PLEASE now turn this thread to world injustice? Specifically why the 2 patently attractive and intelligent women who appreciate my sense of humour live almost beside each other yet over 6,500 miles from me :(>:( AND on an unfeasibly expensive airline route>:(>:([:/]?

As far as Bush attacking Zimbabwe goes, he can just leave that alone for now... BA0055 (Gatwick - Jo'burg) goes over there...:D

Mike.

Don't worry NacMac, I know they haven't actually seen me but have a cunning plan - basically keep them laughing so that tears stream and their vision never actuall clears...:ph34r:

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

"AMERICA - love it or leave it - if you are an American and vote, then you have a right to speak - if you don't vote - you have no right to open your mouth and spew obnoxious thoughts. If ya' don't like the way things are being done, get involved and make a change, peacefully, through the power of voting."

So thats how it works, only Americans get an opinion. Viv La France!

Excuse me?? >:(

I am a U.S. Marine and I have yet to vote,., Care to tell me what my rights are and aren't buddy?? >:(

Rhino and Segador standing guard at heavens gates...

Ok, everyone, I think we are all common people seperated by a common language. Words on a computer screen don't always express how people are really approaching this. "Fuck you asshole" is pretty clear but that came later.

I think the big gripe Americans have is that we tried appeasement of Hitler. Look where that got us. I know Europe is tired of war. Hell, I can't imagine having every city there having been the site of so many battles and blood shed. So I don't know your perspective. But please understand ours. We don't seek war so we can be a bully. Many here feel that we are spending too much time in Iraq. We had to go there originally because the Kuwaiti's could not prevent an invasion. We had to come to Saudi Arabia's defense also. Many Americans were dumbfounded when we did not go all the way to Baghdad and remove Saddam the first time. Many saw this coming again. NO ONE believed that he would sit quietly by and follow the UN resolutions. He has continuously shot at UN forces in the no-fly zone. This is not a guy who is just gonna go away quietly. So, 9/11 happens and there are no direct ties to Saddam. But we do know that he is capable of selling weapons to the highest bidder. I have no doubt that in the future he would support terrorism on U.S. soil. He is already sending money to families who have a member blow themselves up in Israel. Now regardless your opinion on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict do you really expect us to sit back and wait for suicide bombers to start blowing themselves up in our malls? Our restaraunts? Our kid's baseball game?

Appeasement does NOT work with people like this. They don't give up. And the cost will be much higher later rather than sooner. The U.S. was slow to act in WWI and WWII. We do NOT want to be late to the game in this conflict. I am for armed conflict in Iraq if they do not come forward with the WMDs as put forth in the UN resolution. But let's not kid ourselves either. No time limit for them to comply is just more appeasement and that does NOT work! Let's get it done and then get this country rebuilt with some good efforts for a peaceful nation. It will be rebuilt by all of us just as Europe was rebuilt with our help. Not solely by the US. But with our help.

And for those that want to bag on the US and our relationship with the UN who was the biggest supplier of humanitarian aid in Afghanistan BEFORE the removal of the Taliban? My understanding is that it was the U.S.A. So no, we don't sit iddly by while the rest of the world cleans up the problems.

Now for the NATO problem. France, Belgium, and Germany took an oath to defend a member nation if attacked. Now, the US is ready to go alone into Iraq and the possibility of attack of Turkey is very real. Turkey is a member of NATO so they are obligated to defend them. Their decision to not PREPARE to defend them is a real afront. So why be in NATO if you aren't prepared to back up your words? When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Well, this is a tough time and we need their help to back up a member nation if we get our asses handed to us in Bhagdad. I think it only wise that we ask for help to defend Turkey because we don't want them swinging in the wind. Seems a prudent thing to do.

"That's all I have to say about that now." -Forest Gump (a wise man)

Chris Schindler

do you really expect us to sit back and wait for suicide bombers to start blowing themselves up in our malls?

My next comment is NOT directed at you, but just another discussion point.

Americans helped to fund the IRA, who in turn ran terror campaigns in the UK, killing numbers of innocent people.

Excuse me?? >:(

I am a U.S. Marine and I have yet to vote,., Care to tell me what my rights are and aren't buddy?? >:(

Rhino and Segador standing guard at heavens gates...

You have the right to buy me a beer...you have the right to drink one with me...you have the right to stand by me and Segador and get as wasted as you want...lol.

FFF

Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

MikeD,
You are funny and smart....You must be a closet American!
Thw whole point I am trying to make is:

I have no problem with being Anti-war. I am anti-war but I feel that it is a necessary evil.

I have a problem with people in Europe being "Anti-American".

Not all Americans are for war.

There are many more people from foreign countries living in America than Americans living in foreign countries. It seems that true "anti-Americanism" is empty rhetoric.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do you really expect us to sit back and wait for suicide bombers to start blowing themselves up in our malls?

My next comment is NOT directed at you, but just another discussion point.

Americans helped to fund the IRA, who in turn ran terror campaigns in the UK, killing numbers of innocent people.

I didn't make that comment... So I will assume it wasn't directed at me.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=193874#193874

Mike,

You are angry at the world for some reason. I can see that clearly. I suggest that you work at changing that, and that you aspire to being a softer, gentler person. The world has enough hate and violence as it is without stoking up more.

Peace.

--
ZZZzzzz....

A couple of points I'd like to add.

There is the possibility that you are confusing people not respecting Dubya and Rumsfeld as being anti-american. Neither is an advert for the diplomatic corps though Colin Powell is in a different category.

Yes there is an anti-war movement in the UK there's also several in the US.

David

"You must be a closet American! "

Personal attack on my friend!.....;):)
Peace brothers and sisters, the politicos can't work it out but we surely can.

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

A couple of points I'd like to add.

There is the possibility that you are confusing people not respecting Dubya and Rumsfeld as being anti-american. Neither is an advert for the diplomatic corps though Colin Powell is in a different category.

Yes there is an anti-war movement in the UK there's also several in the US.

Let's start a PRO WAR movement.. An Anti flying planes into skyscrapers movement. A proactive keep ourselves from being VX gased movement!! Yeagh!!