IronMike

Anti Americanism in Europe

Y'know, I've never done this, and I'll buy beer for it.

!!!BOOBIES!!!

!!!NA-NAS!!!

!!!TA-TAS!!!

!!!SEIOS!!!

I think we ought to turn this into an international boobies thread. Post your country's favorite vernacular;)

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Colin Powell

I sure do hope he runs for president of the U.S.A. I'll vote for him. Every time I hear him speak I am more convinced that he has a good head on his shoulders and is very intellectual. He would make an excellent president in my opinion. Hopefully '04. But might have to wait til '08.

Chris Schindler

You are angry at the world for some reason.

I find it amazing that you can psychologically analyze my demeanor from a few posts. I don't think anyone that knows me personally would say that, mabye so....I just get pissed if someone says I owe them something that I do not and is ungreatful if I do give them something. If that makes me 'angry at the world' so be it.

Mike

Y'know, I've never done this, and I'll buy beer for it.

!!!BOOBIES!!!

!!!NA-NAS!!!

!!!TA-TAS!!!

!!!SEIOS!!!

I think we ought to turn this into an international boobies thread. Post your country's favorite vernacular;)

Wendy W.

Norks... :ph34r:
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

I'd vote for him too. Scary or what? I'd've voted for John McCain, as well. Didn't like Bush one little bit (and I'm in Texas, so he's been around awhile from my point of view).

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I find it amazing that you can psychologically analyze my demeanor from a few posts.

What people post on this forum says a lot about how they really are. It was not all that difficult :P.

I just get pissed if someone says I owe them something that I do not and is ungreatful if I do give them something.

What have you in your personal capacity "given" the rest of the world that we should be so grateful for?

If that makes me 'angry at the world' so be it.

If you want to go through life like that, so be it. But there is a better way.

--
ZZZzzzz....

And for those that want to bag on the US and our relationship with the UN who was the biggest supplier of humanitarian aid in Afghanistan BEFORE the removal of the Taliban? My understanding is that it was the U.S.A. So no, we don't sit iddly by while the rest of the world cleans up the problems.

I remember sitting in church as a Kid and hearing/feeling the IRA bomb in Hyde park (London,UK) that killed so many young soldiers. I remember the bomb squad showing up as our school because an electricity line blew up under the street and everyone thought it was an IRA bomb. I remember seeing an American senator on TV defending the right of Americans to collect money for 'the irish cause', and I remember that the USA didn't do a thing about preventing terrorist funding until 9/11 even though the CIA/FBI and Justice Department all new that money collected here was buying bombs in the UK.
Even though I personally agree that Hussain needs to be removed by force, don't play the self-righteous "this is for the rest of the world crap", America is in this for America, because it is America's interests, (or possibly the interests of an incumbent president hoping for re-election), it's got nothing to do with anyone else, the "it's my way or the highway" treatment of Germany and France is evidence of this.

I'd vote for him too. Scary or what? I'd've voted for John McCain, as well. Didn't like Bush one little bit (and I'm in Texas, so he's been around awhile from my point of view).

Wendy W.

McCain--------> Baaaaaaaaad......

Enemy of all airline pilots. It sucks enough having to negotiate under the Railway Labor Act and not being able to strike when our contract runs out. Noooooo.....we have to wait until a member of NMB "releases" us from negotiations which can be years since the contract ran out. He wants to takes us towards baseball stile arbitration which would effectively take away our right to organize as a union and strike for working conditions. He says all airline pilots are over paid. Excuse me, but he doesn't live on my wages and I fly the same route and airports as mainline United, Delta, American. The market is going to correct itself but the McCain/Lott bill is insane to labor unions.

[/rant]