IronMike

Anti Americanism in Europe

http://www.msnbc.com/news/871193.asp?0cv=CA00

Haven't we come to their aid or defeated their Nazi government at the cost of thousands of Americans. To all in Belgium, France, England or Germany that are 'anti-American' I say

"Fuck off and die you ungrateful assholes, burn in hell and I hope you get anally raped before you die."

We are wanting to DEFEND Turkey and they are against it????

Mike

I'll not take that as a personal attack, cos I live in Scotland.

But what ever happened to free speech?
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

That is exactly what I am talking about. Europe thinks they have the right to be protected by our Constituition. Lets say, for arguments sake, they do. I have the legal right to say my mom is a cum guzzling whore, she is not, but how morally right would that be after all she has done for me, even if I was pissed at her about another issue? She has done nothing for me compared to what America has done for Europe.

Mike

Its comments like that that make Europeans dislike the popular stereotypical loud mouths like yourself. Fortunatly there are also alot of sensible and very likable Americans around as well.
In general I think your post is a poor Trolling attempt.

' Ken Nichols O’Keefe, a former U.S. Marine, described the United States as “the most despicable and criminal nation in the world.” '
You don't have to come to Europe to find people who are disgusted at US forigen policy, try your own back yard, how about the ABA for instance.

:|

When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

"Europe thinks they have the right to be protected by our Constituition."

Assuming you can read, where did you read or hear that?
WTF do you know about European Psyche?

You post says more about you than it does about Europeans. I guess it won't be long before this troll bait is shut down, so I would like to add before the end.

YOUR WRONG.
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

I think it is more of an issue with France and Germany's current leadership than their populations as a whole. They have opposed everything the US has backed since they came into office.

It is not really an issue. We don't really need them (especially the French) to win this war. It would be better if they agreed but they are not needed.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do." Ben Franklin

Hey Mike, play fair here...

Your (hopefully) soon to be 51st state is sending troops. Just hurry up and attack before our desert boots melt in the unforseen heat of the gulf, the "desert" air filters in our Challenger tanks clog up due to an excess of unforseen sand and our rifles jam. At least our comms are as reliable in the desert as they are elsewhere... Yep, Ptarmigan doesn't work anywhere:S.

On a related note can we finally have the bit that makes our new Apache attack helicopters actuall work please?:(

Also, please leave the Germans out of it. After their European Tour (1939-1945) they have a thing about serving outside of their national boundaries.

In fairness, I assume we don't intend to bore the Iraqis into submission, so the usefulness of Belgians would be doubtful. Anyway, somebody has to stay at home and make the chocolates (and the Swiss are already neutral):D.

This leaves the French...:D:D:D Quite frankly, given their recent military history, their skills at "Reddition" faster than Babelfish can translate that into "Surrender" would surely be of more use to the Iraqis that the coalition...:D

(Francophile) Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

I'll bet my dad can beat up your dad.B|

I'm with Nac. I'm Welsh so I guess I can't take offence seeing as you only indicated England in your post. I doubt your stupid enough to mistake England for being the same as Great Britain or UK.

Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

Assuming you can read, where did you read or hear that?
WTF do you know about European Psyche?

The Scottsman who is the first response to my original post said

I'll not take that as a personal attack, cos I live in Scotland.

And as to what I know about European Psyche, see my original post. I couldn't care lees about European psyche, just the fact that we have done more for Europe than Europe has done for us.

Mike

stereotypical loud mouths like yourself.

Am I wrong or is this a personal attack?? If it's a personal attack on IronMike, why has this (unnecessary name calling) been allowed to be posted?

I think I recall something about the UK being kicked out of this country once before - I wonder if attitudes like Skyrad's were one of the reasons? Or maybe he is still pissed that they got kicked out in the first place??

AMERICA - love it or leave it - if you are an American and vote, then you have a right to speak - if you don't vote - you have no right to open your mouth and spew obnoxious thoughts. If ya' don't like the way things are being done, get involved and make a change, peacefully, through the power of voting.

FFF

Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

Its comments like that that make Europeans dislike the popular stereotypical loud mouths like yourself.

I see you are in Florida and probably were not born in the USA...Im guessing not due to your name. If you were not born in America, you have no argument. You, and many other Europeans, are over here enjoying the freedoms and lifestyle you so jealousy despise.

stereotypical loud mouths like yourself.

Am I wrong or is this a personal attack?? If it's a personal attack on IronMike, why has this (unnecessary name calling) been allowed to be posted?

Please don't lock this thread because of that! I AM sterotypical and I AM a loudmouth. That is a true statement.

Mike

I see you are in Florida and probably were not born in the USA...Im guessing not due to your name. If you were not born in America, you have no argument. You, and many other Europeans, are over here enjoying the freedoms and lifestyle you so jealousy despise.

I consider that to be a personal attack.:|

Gene Police: "YOU!! Out of the pool, NOW!!!"

just the fact that we have done more for Europe than Europe has done for us.

Tsk... Tsk.... Do I detect a certain lack of gratitude here?;)

Firstly that military GENIUS, King George III grants you independence in a way that let's you think that you've achieved something instead of being left feeling grateful yet inadequate (and quite possibly turning out like the canadians:o),

Then we let you come and play in not one, but two world wars despite your turning up no less that 3 years late for both of them!:D

Let's face it, last time, Hitler got so bored waiting for you lot to turn up he turned 'round and went to Russia instead! Think about it... How bored would YOU have to be to willingly go to a country whose entire culinary vocabulary consists of more ways to say "Boiled Cabbage" than Eskimos have ways of saying "Snow"?;)

Yes, America Has given Europe so much... Starbucks, McDonalds, Jimmy Osmond, Michael Jackson, Liberace, Jerry Springer... The list just seems to go on and on...[;P]

America gives Europe Disney, and we give Disneyland employees amusing words like "Mousewitz" (now banned at Disneyland, replaced by "Duckau").

Lets keep this at the lighthearted level it should be - You'se talk the pi$$ and we'll take the pi$$:D.

Mike.

PS. How about we just attack the French;). Any truth in the rumour that an Iraqi army officer fled to France today, went to immigration at Orly and told the French authorities he had come because of the invasion. Apparently the French immigration official misheard him and thought he said he'd come FOR the invasion! It seems that Orly airport security and Air France both "Redditioned" before the misunderstanding could be cleared up:ph34r:.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

*** She has done nothing for me compared to what America has done for Europe.

Fuck you asshole, EVERYONE in Europe hates you americans when u say that. Your country is so up its own ass about it's own importance. England was, is and always will be a greater country than you will ever be. WE MADE YOU. You think the world revolves around you, you attack Europe 4 not wanting a war. We are sick of war and death, we've had our fair share of it in the last century. Then you gungho americans come over and try and start a war, and then wonder why everyone gets so pissed off. Your President is such a dumbass, but you expect us to follow him to war. You think you will fight the war, win and then leave Europe to clear up the mess whilst you go back home to budweiser and medals. THINK AGAIN. You have "misunderestimated" (to quote your beloved president) Europe.

Best post so far. Funny and yet so true.

This thread has turned around for the better. It started off as someone trying to get some serious insulting going and now it's as it should be. Lots of international skydivers having fun at the expense of trolls. B|

Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !