Vallerina

A GREAT day!

I got my very own Allstate bag! This bag comes with it's own file folders at one side, a compartment for your cell phone, a holder for your water bottle, a smaller pocket for stuff, and a large general carrying part. It is very pretty, and it was free! They treat me well here.

Oh...and I also got some really pretty flowers in a vase from some guy that I met last night :D They're huge! And it came with a balloon! No really...I don't like this stuff....I swear...I am a bad ass chick....yeah....

There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

No really...I don't like this stuff....I swear...I am a bad ass chick....yeah....

Why must you turn my forum into a HOUSE OF LIES?!

Pfft. Now you're probably going to go home and take a Calgon bath, drinking an International Coffees fake cappuccino, reading Ladies Home Journal.

This is a dark day.

Just kidding! Huge embarassing bouquets rock! As long as you only enjoy them in an ironic way. :D
Skydiving is for cool people only

Just kidding! Huge embarassing bouquets rock! As long as you only enjoy them in an ironic way.

So, still smiling right now is unacceptable (I'm guessing so since I wanna kick my own ass in for being lame! :D)

Men. They're so breathtakingly ignorant.

Yeah, Eric! It's pretty obvious what she wants for Valentine's Day. She wants a Calgon bubble and a Ladies Home Journal!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning