woppyvac

Wings W10 & an Optimum Reserve ?

I have a W-10 with a PD 160 in it. Right next to it is my new Optimum 160 that I plan to install this week. From what I can gather, an optimum 176 would fit about as well as my PD 160.

It's the weekend & Wings is closed - at 3pm on friday - ARGH!!

Anyone have an Optimum in the Wing W10 Container? If so what size?

I'm trying to determine what the largest/smallest Optimums I can correctly put in.

Blue Skies.

So I got my Optimum installed. It feels like a different rig. The PDR 160 does fit but the Optimum 160 fits sooo much better. My rig feels lighter and less like I'm carrying a brick around on my back.

To surmise, an Optimum 176 will probably fit in there but the Optimum 160 would feel like the perfect fit. I like this so much I'm going to sell my PD reserve and my Tempo and start angling towards another Optimum.

I have a W-10 with a PD 160 in it. Right next to it is my new Optimum 160 that I plan to install this week. From what I can gather, an optimum 176 would fit about as well as my PD 160.

It's the weekend & Wings is closed - at 3pm on friday - ARGH!!

Anyone have an Optimum in the Wing W10 Container? If so what size?

I'm trying to determine what the largest/smallest Optimums I can correctly put in.

Blue Skies.