missbrz

Bev Suit Cool Max option

So after almost 5 years, I've finally decided to order my own custom RW suit. It's about time :P I want to get a Bev Suits hot bod suit. I live in Florida so I'm thinking about the Cool Max lining. I tried searching for reviews on it, but didn't really find much. Some people mentioned that it was good with the skin tight nylon, but I'm looking at getting supplex or possibly even poly cotton.

So finally my question:
Does anyone have the cool max with these fabrics? Does it actually make a difference if your suit isn't skin tight? Is it worth the extra cost?

Supplex and Polycotton are slower-fall rate options.

They might be what you want, or not. If you're dropping $500 on a suit, get the right material for the use rather than what you think may be more comfy. But if what you need is Nylon for the fall rate, than the coolmax lining will make it less sticky. But on Polycotton, I wouldn't bother (not sure about supplex).
Remster

Supplex and Polycotton are slower-fall rate options.

They might be what you want, or not. If you're dropping $500 on a suit, get the right material for the use rather than what you think may be more comfy. But if what you need is Nylon for the fall rate, than the coolmax lining will make it less sticky. But on Polycotton, I wouldn't bother (not sure about supplex).

yup I'm a lot denser than I look so fall fast if I fly with the arch I prefer. I finally want a belly suit I dont need to flatten completely out to fly with. ;)

Even with searching as one word people seem to only like it with the nylon. Guess it must not make that much of a difference.

I have a nylon / supplex Bev with the Coolmax lining. My overall review is that it just makes the suit heavier with no real benefits. It doesn't make me cooler in the summer and it doesn't make me warmer in the winter.... it doesn't do anything other than make the jumpsuit heavier.

The idea of a poly cotton suit with Coolmax makes me think of just throwing on a suit of chainmail
Owned by Remi #?