kingbunky

Ford Tough

I waited until I got home to open this. I thought it was something real bad that I couldn't open at work. All I have to say is GROSS.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

for the love of everything that is holy!!!!!!!!

Gald I drive a Chevy!!!!;)

I wouldn't wanna walk out to my blazer and see that...those... near it!!!!!

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Hey Casch... did you miss the memo about putting space above your signature? ;):P

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Every once in a while, I get to feeling bad about myself - feeling fat, and just overall utterly unattractive. And then one of y'all post something like this. Compared to them, I am a supermodel. Of course, compared to supermodels, I am a hairy troll...

(But I also can't help feeling bad for those women [and men like that, too], you know?)
Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Thanks. I needed a reason to work out tonight. Yuk! It's pictures like that that make me feel like I could wear a thong bikini and get away with it.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

michelle, compared to supermodels, we're all hairy trolls, except jt of course, and maybe freeflyplaymate. ;)

at least something a little positive came from this post. my brother inflicted it upon me, and i felt that by passing it along i could ease my own pain.

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

"It's pictures like that that make me feel like I could wear a thong bikini and get away with it."

Compared to those 'honeys' even I might look better in a thong bikini than they do......;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

"It's pictures like that that make me feel like I could wear a thong bikini and get away with it."

Compared to those 'honeys' even I might look better in a thong bikini than they do......;)

now there's a picture i could do without. :P:D
MB4252 TDS699

"i felt that by passing it along i could ease my own pain. "

Insert pic of fat old hairy Scotsman in his thong bikini.....

"now there's a picture i could do without. "

Karma!.
;):)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

"i felt that by passing it along i could ease my own pain. "

Insert pic of fat old hairy Scotsman in his thong bikini.....

"now there's a picture i could do without. "

Karma!.
;):)

i caught part of a simpsons episode last night where groundskeeper willie had to strip down and grease up to chase bart's dog thorought he ventilation shaft in the school. he was wearing a thong. for some reason, your comment reminded me of that! :D
MB4252 TDS699