Nightingale

Used gear questions

Hey, all...

I haven't jumped in a couple of years... wondering if there is still a market for some of this stuff:

Neptune altimeter
Pro-Track
Bonehead Gunner helmet
Oxygn Helmet

Thoughts?

It is outdated and useless. Save yourself the trouble of listing in the classifieds. I will give you fifty dollhairs!
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

It is outdated and useless. Save yourself the trouble of listing in the classifieds. I will give you fifty dollhairs!

I agree completely, but in the spirit of we are all one big happy family I'll give you $50 and you can keep the Neptune :)
For the same reason I jump off a perfectly good diving board.

Hey, all...

I haven't jumped in a couple of years... wondering if there is still a market for some of this stuff:

Neptune altimeter
Pro-Track
Bonehead Gunner helmet
Oxygn Helmet

Thoughts?

You could ask 60 to 70% of a new one.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

I've bought used gear through Chuting Star but I've never sold anything. Chuting Star has a cool program. They take a look at the gear, figure out what it's worth, sell it, take a small commission and send you your money. It's a good deal for everyone because they inspect everything and give an honest outside opinion of what it is worth. They put it on their website and mail it out to the buyer.

Also, because they have a reputation to maintain, they are very honest. I bought a used reserve from them and they listed out everything that made it less than perfect. It had a patch and they included pictures of it in the description. When I got it there were no surprises.

Just call them, arrange to mail them your stuff and wait for your money!

Hey, all...

Neptune altimeter
Pro-Track
Bonehead Gunner helmet
Oxygn Helmet

Thoughts?