pop

SEX - What's it good for?

Did you know that you can tell from the skin whether a person is sexually active or not?

1. Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women make love they produce amounts of the hormone estrogen, which makes hair shine and skin smooth.

2. Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes. The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow.

3. Lovemaking can burn up those calories you piled on during that romantic dinner.

4. Sex is one of the safest sports you can take up. It stretches and tones up just about every muscle in the body. It's more enjoyable than swimming 20 laps, and you don't need special sneakers!

5. Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It releases endorphins into the bloodstream, producing a sense of euphoria and leaving you with a feeling of well-being.

6. The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones. These subtle sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy!

7. Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world. IT IS 10 TIMES MORE EFFECTIVE THAN VALIUM.

8. Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kissing encourages saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that causes decay, preventing plaque build-up.

9. Sex actually relieves headaches. A lovemaking session can release the tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain.

10. A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

"Did you know that you can tell from the skin whether a person is sexually active or not?"

Looking at the palms of my hands....Yup.:P:D

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

1. Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women make love they produce amounts of the hormone estrogen, which makes hair shine and skin smooth.

i thought that was swallowing?
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

1. Scientific tests find that when women produce amounts of the hormone estrogen, which makes hair shine and skin smooth they make love more.

2. Dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes reduces your chances of gentle, relaxed lovemaking.

3. Those calories you piled on during that binge eating session implies less lovemaking.

5. Mild depressions is an instant cure for sex.

6. The less sex you have, the less you will be offered. The sexually inactive body gives off lesser quantities of chemicals called pheromones. These subtle sex perfumes would have driven the opposite sex crazy!

8. Lack of saliva to wash food from the teeth, decay and plaque build up prevents kissing.

9. Lack of tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain can lead to more sex.

10. Asthma and hay fever can help combat sex.
---
PCSS #10

2. Dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes reduces your chances of gentle, relaxed lovemaking.

yeah like anyone would wanna hit some desiesed looking person

<<<>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

10. A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.

So... you're doing someone with asthma and a stuffy nose. "Yeah, baby, you are so hot... oooh yeah... that is so sexy..." "Ummm... something sticky in my hair... I hope that is..." ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

the ones that cough are the best....makes the muscles tighten!;)

Good point! However, it is supposed to unblock a stuffy nose. If you see the nose running, do you assume that is the problem or that they are full ? :ph34r:

just hit it from behind and let her worry about it!!!;)

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

10. A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose.

hmmm ... not sure I WANT to do this ... make sure the affected partner is NOT on top if you do ... :D ... "uh ... honey ... you're nose is dripping on me ... "
As long as you are happy with yourself ... who cares what the rest of the world thinks?

9. Sex actually relieves headaches. A lovemaking session can release the tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain.

So this is for those times when the mate says, "Not now honey, I have a headache." Here's your answer! Sex CURES the damn headaches!! No more excuses for him/her!! LOL:S

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!