yakirtosh

3D Spacer Foam, Back Pad & Leg Pads

Hey guys, how's everyone doing?

I have an important question before i order a new Vector 3 rig from UPT:

Does anyone have experience with those additional options, such as 3D spacer foam, back pad or leg pads? Does it make a big difference in comfort? What are the pro and cons of it?

Plus, what are "padded stabilizers"?

I couldn't find a proper existing thread addressing this issue, so im very excited on hearing your opinions about it.

Thanks for your time
yako

Does UPT still make the leg pads w/o spacer foam? I re-sized the legs on the used V3 M-series I bought, and I was told by Mike that they only had the ones with foam. I could have misunderstood, and perhaps they only had those in stock, in that size?

As to the back, I don't have the foam. My rig has a standard-fitting reserve, and it isn't the softest thing ever against my back. Versus buddies with the same size, same reserve, yeah, I'd have paid for the foam.

T

I have 10-20 jumps on my buddies V3 with spacer foam everything and IMO it was the most comfortable rig I have ever jumped. It isn't like I can't stand mine without it, but I didn't know what I was missing until I jumped his. Mine next one will definitely have it.

BTW the padded stabilitizers are the straps by your kidney area. They go from the back of the container towards the articulated hip ring area.

If you got the cash get padded everything.
I am an asshole, but I am honest