AggieDave

This sucks!

There's a couple nice looking F-350s 4-door, extended bed, 4x4s driving around College Station with 40" and 44" tires. They also have Ranch Hand front end replacements, rear-bumpers and headache racks. Nice, very nice.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Let me preface this by saying that I go up to the mountains more than 20 times a year and actually need an AWD vehicle sometimes, but...

Most of the people here in auburn with those trucks never take them offroad and they will admit it. I think of the attachment when I see them.

edited to say NSFW!!!language

dodge.jpg

Most of the people here in auburn with those trucks never take them offroad and they will admit it.

Same here in San Antonio. My offroad vehicle has 37's and a buttload of wheel travel. Is for offroad only though!!

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

You tell him about his little tires, Brains. (Not that the covenants in my neighborhood would even allow you to drive in the front entrance with one of those things on your truck, much less put it in the yard.)

Just because we talk so slow doesn't mean we are slow.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Be glad you werent further north today, Aggie. Nothing but ice, sleet and snow.Windchill hovered around 0 all day.They finally cancelled all class for today and possibly tomorrow too. Now I'm sick and feel icky from being out in this crap b/c one of our Thoroughbred mares wandered off and had a colt prematurely early this morning.It froze to death before we could get to it...not breathing and no heartbeat when we finally found the poor little thing.Not a good day. Probably gonna go curl up w/some Theraflu.:(:(:(

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Be glad you werent further north today

That's what I tell my cousins in Arlington. There school gets cancelled if it's just below freezing and a bit of ice. In Iowa shool doesn't get cancelled unless there's several feet of fresh snow or it's -20f.

ken
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

I go through that too. I live about 10 minutes from my office and it takes longer to clear the windows than it does to drive there. What can i expect from a midwest winter though? :S

And I'm starting to wonder why I want to move back there...