Brains

Ignorant to WFFC

I am planning on going to WFFC this year for the first time. i am planning on camping to save money for all the cool stuff. Are there any special things that i need to consider or is it just a free-for-all, find a spot and claim it kind of thing?? Any suggestions or "insider" info would be appreciated.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Dude a bunch of us are planing on getitng together there, check out the "WFFC DZ.com tent" thread. there are awsome ideas from folks that have been before. there is also word of twister? hmmm i have a felling im gona have a blast. Oh yeah stuff to bring.......BEER!
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Get there early if you can! Stay far away from the entertainment tent so that you can sleep (if you are one of the few to actually get that during the convention :D), but close enough to where you plan on being throughout the convention (for me, it was near the LO tents). I had the best spot last year and some really cool "neighbors" for the week!

There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Look me up when you get there. I'll look for that star on the RW suit. I'm hoping to stake out a nice area and set up a packing tent.

Only thing you need to bring is an ATM card with a large balence on it, everything you could ever need is already there if your willing to jump demo gear from the best manufators on every load.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I'm hoping to stake out a nice area and set up a packing tent.

I was thinking of doing this also. I think that Anne and I are gonna stay over by the c130 like we did last time. It was nice a quiet over there....and plenty of space to set up a packing area...just gotta get there early....

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....