dmcculloch

White Helmet

Hey guys.

Im thinking of updating my Benny when my next bonus comes in and was looking at the Tonfly 3x. Looking at the colour schemes the one that really stands out is the white one.

So was wondering if anyone who has a white helmet could let me know if they get dirty way faster than darker helmets and loose there appeal. Would you go for a white helmet again after owning one. My jumpsuit has a fair bit of white and that get dirty even without bitting the dust.

Cheers

I have a white Benny. I selected white, thinking it might be cooler. I have no issues with it being dirty, but I don't land on my head either.

It is easy to see white, against the green/brown background.
Instructor quote, “What's weird is that you're older than my dad!”

Thanks guys. The idea of a white helmet seems to have the same issues as with a white jumpsuit.

By waxed, is there a certain polish/wax you can get for them.?

Now just gotta wait for the bonus :) or my car sale. lol

Yeah I use Turtle Wax...'cause it makes me fall slower. :)

And RainX on my sunglasses so I don't need to wipe 'em off when swooping the pond. B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

That's just asking for trouble. Have you ever seen one of those novelty radiometers?
Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crookes_radiometer

When solar particles hit that white helmet they'll be reflected off the surface, and then Newton's third law of motion comes into play, which says that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. So all those solar particles bouncing off your white helmet will send you into an out of control spin. The only way to stop it will be to pop off your helmet to save yourself. Even worse, if you get into a formation with someone who has a black helmet, then his helmet will absorb the solar particles, while yours is reflecting them. And then you'll spin even faster, just like that radiometer.

Have you ever wondered why Twardowski is always spinning towards the ground under canopy making spirals with smoke? It's that damned white helmet of his.

I wouldn't advise it...

That's just asking for trouble. Have you ever seen one of those novelty radiometers?
Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crookes_radiometer

When solar particles hit that white helmet they'll be reflected off the surface, and then Newton's third law of motion comes into play, which says that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. So all those solar particles bouncing off your white helmet will send you into an out of control spin. The only way to stop it will be to pop off your helmet to save yourself. Even worse, if you get into a formation with someone who has a black helmet, then his helmet will absorb the solar particles, while yours is reflecting them. And then you'll spin even faster, just like that radiometer.

Have you ever wondered why Twardowski is always spinning towards the ground under canopy making spirals with smoke? It's that damned white helmet of his.

I wouldn't advise it...

:D:D:D

Hey...the GOOD GUYS always wear white hats in the cowboy movies! :$:)

Easy solution: Cover both helmets with tinfoil. Keeps the government mind control off your back at least for the skydive.

Yeah and throw a little sour cream & bacon bits in your mouth so when yer baking your head like a potato, the zombies will get a special taste treat when you land!