Luna

NOOOOO!!!

This SUCKS! We have not had a jumpable day over the last 2 weekends. The forecast for this whole weekend looked like crap. But, what do you know, the sun starts peeking through the clouds and...what's that? Blue skies! And the winds are perfect. So we call manifest to see what it's like there (about 15 miles away so our hopes are up). "Are you getting any loads up?" we ask. "Well, we would be if we had a pilot" comes the reply. The pilot decided not to come down because the forecast looked so bad. >:( This is so WRONG! Sure, she told him to come down tomorrow, but shall we take bets on what the weather will look like tomorrow? :(

shall we take bets on what the weather will look like tomorrow?

I'll bet that it will be blue, shiney and bright. Little puffy groups of industrial haze. Bring a turtleneck, it's gonna be chilly, but it will be jumpable. And I want to hear all about it, Luna, because I have to work all weekend...

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Weather seems to suck just about everywhere this weekend. Betcha it's sunny in like Seattle or Portland.
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock