misskriss

IT's That Time!!

I bought some of those cookies last month from my cousin. I ate a whole box while watching a movie. They are far too addicting.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

cool... aggiedave and michele are correct...

lajes field is on the island of terciera, which is in the archipelago (sp?) called the azores, which is governed by portugal and is located approx. 1000 miles off the coast of southern portugal in the atlantic. very cool place.

if I meet you two in Rantoul, I'll bring the beer :)

-the artist formerly known as sinker

I'm pretty sure they put a little something extra in those cookies. especially the Samoas. If you gotta kick after a box of cookies something ain't right.
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

I'll bring the beer :)

Tell ya what, since it doesn't look likely for me at Rantoul...how about you bring it out to your dz this weekend, and pass it around on my behalf?

And stop with the "I was 4 or 5", "11 or 12"...I was graduating HS right about then (o.k., '83, to be exact...). Your posts and Jraf's wailing about being 35 have me feeling old. Really old. Like ancient. Wrinkled dried prune kinda ancient. Wizened and grey-haired. Born before Methusela. Etc...

Sigh...

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

michele, don't feel old!!!! i'm 5 months younger than aggiedave and if you feel old then i'm gona have to feel young and i don't wnt to go back to bing young... i like bing 1/2 to the hill........ think of it this way... in a few years you can join p.o.p.s..... and talk about the days you remeber bread bing 5 cents and milk was a quarter....lol......

you know we love ya michele.. no mater how many years you have of experiance at being 22!!!!!

and to the azores......... i though that would be a cool place to be stationed utill iheard stories from people that wee there that said it was like being on a prison........ to small for me... i bet they don't even have a dropzone there!!!!

oh michele, you may be a little older, but you are so wise. Remember--- if it weren't for you, Jraf and I would still be acting like a couple of little brats, well, I'D still be acting like a brat... no offense Jraf but.. :P

-the artist formerly known as sinker

:)

think of it this way... in a few years you can join p.o.p.s.....

Oh, I'm just writhing with excitement now....that gives me a few years to learn to fly and not simply fall.

talk about the days you remeber bread bing 5 cents and milk was a quarter....lol......

Oh, nah, that was once inflation hit. When I was a child, I walked uphill both ways to school, barefoot in the snow, and had to make my own bread and milk the damned cow by myself!

(You are far too young for me, but Wingi, dude, you are a treasure!)

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I was graduating HS right about then (o.k., '83, to be exact...).

geeze i wasnt even ALIVE back then!

Me neither! B|:D

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Two boxes of thin mints from the little girls outside of Walmart. they lasted two days.

Two days? Girl Scout cookies are sold in single serving containers. Do Si Do's, baby!
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.