zerospinskier

Why won't Firefly let me give them money!?

I've been sitting here with money to spend and a completed order form for about a week now, but I can't get a hold of anyone to figure out how to submit my order and pay for it. Does anyone here have any connections with Firefly that could tell me if they are on a hiatus or something? Or maybe there is another way to do this that I am missing from phone and email?

Any info would help. Then I can decide if I should keep waiting or just go with someone else.

You can either fax. It to them or e mail it. If memory serves they will not process the payment. Until right before itt ships. It has been a few. Years since I ordered from Sheri but I usually. Have had no problems getting a hold of her during normal buisness hours
Kirk
He's dead Jim

Your best bet is to order through a dealer. It's like trying to order a car directly through the manufacturer. They prefer dealers. Contact Cara at Skydive Spaceland. She provides phenomonal customer service and has a great personal relationship with Sherry from Firefly. Give Spaceland a call and ask for Cara 281.369.3337

DJ Marvin
AFF I/E, Coach/E, USPA/UPT Tandem I/E
http://www.theratingscenter.com

She is on the boogie circut...I will use the secret brother Bat Phone and tell her to answer her phone.
Did you call on Friday? Whe will never answer the phone on Friday.

Cheers,

MJ

I'm pretty sure I've shot a call over to them on all days of the week by now. I completely understand if she is out and about doing other things at the moment though. I just want to be sure my order has been acknowledged, and there isn't anything else I need to add/change.

Ask the dealer you are working with. As a dealer they should not only work with you in the ordering process, but also help communicate throughout the process. Dealers should have a solid relationship with the manufacturer and typically know the best way to communicate with them. If you have a rough experience with them, I would recommend trying a new dealer.

DJ Marvin
AFF I/E, Coach/E, USPA/UPT Tandem I/E
http://www.theratingscenter.com

Ask the dealer you are working with. As a dealer they should not only work with you in the ordering process, but also help communicate throughout the process. Dealers should have a solid relationship with the manufacturer and typically know the best way to communicate with them. If you have a rough experience with them, I would recommend trying a new dealer.

I had originally tried to submit it directly to Firefly, as I had a couple special things I wanted to make sure got across. But now I just placed an order through GreenLightIsOn. Its in God's hands now.

Well it turns out those who said to go through a dealer were correct. The questions I had were answered much more easily being relayed through the dealer than contacting Firefly directly. GreenLight processed it right way, and confirmed my special needs on the suit to Firefly who responded right away describing how they can work to accommodate what I need.

UPDATE: The suit has been acquired, and it is great!

I just wanted to add a closing statement to this thread now that everything is done. I couldn't find any recent info about FireFly when I was thinking about placing an order, so this may help others. I just got the suit today, and it looks great. It can't be beat for the price.

I had an awesome experience dealing with Chelsea at GreenLight. She did a great job keeping me updated with Sherry at FireFly. Definitely go with her if you are wondering where to buy a FireFly product!!!

As for the suit, I said I wanted it tight, and she definitely delivered. I won't have any problems comfortably keeping up with others anymore. The delivery time was quoted at 4 weeks, and it arrived in 5. Very fast lead time compared to most other companies, and that is even with adding my special needs (extra tight, spandex panels, short sleeves, no stripes).

Overall I was quite confused and unsure how this would turn out when I first made this thread, but I am definitely pleased. Maybe this info can help the next person be a bit more at ease if they find themselves in the same position as I was.