cameramonkey

How seriously are you taking the new alert?

I can't believe Tony B. is going along with G.W.

i'm in Saudi right now, i've got aussies-brits-scots-pakistan-saudis-etc...on my rig here in haradh, saudi-arabia, they are all pretty nervous, tensions are very high to the point of high stress levels. tony blair and george bush are not popular amoung the various cultures we have here right now. blair will be cleaning windows, and bush will be lucky to pull this off and not get in some sort of a bind with the rest of the world...ie: north korea, belgium, germany & france. no one i've talked to is pro war, everyone wants this situation to be settled diplomatically. i'm sure with the events of the last 24 hours we'll see some reaction within 7-10 days. the good news is oil prices are down to $35.00 a bbl vs. $39.44 a bbl because of iraq destroying their missles. hopefully, it'll blow over.

Good luck! (Hope you don't need it).

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

, you are supposed to take 3 days supply of food and water, go into a room of your house, and seal every door, window and hvac vent with tape and plastic. then you are supposed to wait by your radio to be rescued... yeah right.

Who else remembers the news report they did from Isreal during Gulf War I about this? The Isreali's did the same thing, taped everything up and hoped the SCUDS didn't have bio weapons.

Heck, along those lines, I was reading about the Patriot missile defense that we setup then and the point that is was far less effective than previously stated.
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Good luck! (Hope you don't need it)

thanks John, but i believe i will need it, along with the rest of us over here. this morning we set up patriots in isreal, and are making tentative plans to fly over saudi to drop equipment and personal for the northern front, in cas we can't con turkey into letting us give them 30 billion dollars. we are flying numourous sorties from quatar over the no fly zones in iraq daily. it's unsettling to have those jets screaming overhead. we drill daily for emergency procedures and security is very tight here, for everybody. don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes. keep your powder dry.

"whiskey for my men, beer for my horses"
Toby Keith

Edit: would someone pull up this IP address and tell me where it says it's coming from please? i'm curious which server they're using. Thanks......
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

Even if you talk all this seriously, and I do, I'm really not convinced duct tape and plastic is going to make one damn bit of difference. Someone should have better advice than this.

Our school has been charged with preparing a nuclear fallout plan and the best advice I can come up with is duct tape and plastic. That is just sad.[:/]

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Even if you talk all this seriously, and I do, I'm really not convinced duct tape and plastic is going to make one damn bit of difference. Someone should have better advice than this.

Our school has been charged with preparing a nuclear fallout plan and the best advice I can come up with is duct tape and plastic. That is just sad.[:/]

"It's the government, it doesn't have to make sense"

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

How the Security Council feels about Iraq For/Against:

The United States: Iraq is developing weapons of mass destruction, is failing to cooperate with weapons inspectors and is violating its obligations under U.N resolutions. Washington says it already has Security Council authorization to use military force to disarm Iraq *For War*

Russia: Iraq is cooperating with inspectors and there is no evidence it is rearming. Russia wants economic sanctions, imposed after Iraq invaded Kuwait in 1990, to eventually be lifted and says the council must authorize any use of force. *Against War*

China: Supports continued inspections. *Basically Against War*

Britain: Prefers a second Security Council resolution authorizing any military action, but is expected to join U.S.-led action without one. Says Iraq is not cooperating or disarming and that time is running out for it to do so through weapons inspections. *For War*

France: Says inspections are starting to work and sees no justification for military action now. Paris has hinted it could use its veto to block council authorization for military action at this stage. *Against War*

Angola: Supports continued inspections in Iraq. *Basically Against War*

Bulgaria: Indicated it would support U.S.-led military intervention without a Security Council authorization. *For War*

Cameroon: Supports continued inspections and has not taken a position regarding military action. *Undecided*

Chile: Supports continued inspections and has not taken a position regarding military action. *Undecided*

Guinea: Supports continued inspections and has not taken a position regarding military action. *Undecided*

Germany: Insists Iraq must be disarmed peacefully and has said it will not participate in any military intervention, even if the Security Council authorizes such action. *Against War*

Mexico: Supports continued weapons inspections and could support military intervention authorized by the Security Council. *Undecided And Crawfishing*

Pakistan: Supports continued weapons inspections and a diplomatic resolution of the conflict. *Basically Against War*

Syria: Damascus says Iraq is cooperating with its obligations under U.N. resolutions and has called for U.N. sanctions to be lifted. *Basically Against War*

Spain: Supports the Bush administration’s stance on Iraq. Believes military intervention could proceed without Security Council authorization. *For War*

Source: The Associated Press

Links:
One
Two
Three
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

I have 400 rounds of ammo for my gun, a plastic tarp and an entrenching tool im my car as well as a four body trunk - of course I work for a waste removal company;)

For me it has been alert level pink for my entire life -watch the boobies, screw war movies

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

I am also in the UK and not happy about the Blair/Bush duo - not many ppl here are.

What gets to me from the UK government is bomb the shit out of Iraq for dragging their heels - but reward the IRA (current power sharing deal). Loads of double standards involved.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Have all Brits seen the trailer for the expertly timed documentary "Lionheart - The Crusade", to be shown on 6th March?

D'oh!!!!! That should bring confidence to the Muslim community over here. :(

The fact that the guy who's supposedly playing Saladin in the reconstructions looks slightly LESS realistic than Bernard Bresslaw in Carry On Up The Khyber is just insulting as well.

I was in Newcastle (cold northern English city) earlier, and all the kids bust out of school early to put on protests, which I thought was very 1970's. I would have joined in, but they wanted people to wear pink headbands, and that added to the flowers on my jumpsuit would just have raised too many questions in my head :P

Have fun everyone, and if you see G.W. do the world a favour and offer him a sharp pretzel.

Nick

This username sucks, so I'm BBKid now instead. Replies, insults, sexual favours and death threats to be sent there from now on.