ShortBus

Competition Friday

Yes once again it is that time, looking for the good vibes once again. I've been busting my ass going to college 4 nights a week while doin the High school thing just to get extra practice in and i belive its going to pay off for me. Regionals (sp?) is friday top 3 goto States top 1 goes to Nationals...

"Insert vibes one and all"

thxs :)

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

Well, I'm not sure what you're competing in (home computer, phone hookup, it's late and I'm lazy), but good luck. Going to college and high school at once is a challenge by itself.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

"Insert vibes one and all"

VVVVVViiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss to you, my friend. Go kick ass, don't bother with names, and celebrate when you win!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Thanks everyone , on a side note the last competition if ya remeber how i kinda got screwed i talked to one of the judges yesterday and She said to me "you know you won the last competition so dont worry about this one" made my day! supposedly there is going to be some crazy twist on the print so ive been going over a lot of blue print reading things and lets see... practiced 10 hours yesterday, another 10 today....i think im ready.. I will know the results monday and will post them
Thanks again!

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man