lifesatrip

Micron, is it a comfortable rig?

I don't find Microns or their predecessors to be the most comfortable rigs but comfort can only be judged by each individual. What I find comfortable you may not.

+1

I love my V3-M but there are more comfortable solutions out there. The rig isn't uncomfortable and I am not bothered by it, but like Terry said, it's an individual preference.

I know one guy that got a brand new V3-M and ended up getting a brand new Racer shortly after because it was more comfortable.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I have actually seen some very comfertable microns. Durrand had a pare of rigs, I don't recall the exact size combonation, that were very comfey, easy on the shoulders, and soft on the back. Before any one stand up and screams bloody murder and raises a linch mob to hang me for my lies let me say that it was the sizeing. I'd have to go back and check but of the sizes, soft, med, and tight it was eather soft or med. In any case it was the only pair of reasonable sized vectors that I have ever had the pleasure, and it was a pleasure, to pack. I'd have given the guy a discount, but he was just such good bissiness. Guy had more reserve rides then... don't get me started. It didn't have any thing to do with the rig. I was concidering makeing up some buy four repacks get the fifth one free cards just for him but I was makeing so much money off him and I thought there should be some sort of... penalty for his rate of malfunction. In any case I financed a trip to Baffin off him and his crossbraces. the point is it's about compatabillity. And it only stood out in sharp contrast to the vectors around it which were all at the very top of the chart and some times above. They were all bricks. Horroble fucking bricks on your back. God only knows how they could stand it. They did not get discounts. They got the evil eye glare when they brought those things up into the loft, and no it wont be finished to day, you can come and pick your POS up tomarrow after it settles over night so that I can close the last three flaps. Yes, they were that tight and that was the standard penalty I imposed for sizeing your stupid shit one size over the recaminded maximum.

Point is that a lot of the "problems" assoceated with containers actually don't have any thing to do with the container. There's nothing wrong with the risercovers, or the main flap or the comfert, and they don't naturaly have ugly wrinkles in them. Beleave it or not all of the people out there that design these things, Booth included, are actually pritty smart. What they can not control what they are fighting against is what happions to there shit after it leaves the shop. All the problems above are dirrect produts of compatabillity and the quality of the pack jobs. They are not infact flaws in design.

So when you try some thing on, before you judge it, don't just look at the brand of the container and it's size, also look at what's in both the reserve and the main and keep in mind what they were really designed to hold.

Lee
Lee
[email protected]
www.velocitysportswear.com