prepheckt

Weekend numbers

:( :7 :1

funn wekend at the dz.... first was for the first time i ever jumped at two diffrent dz's at the same time........... even met a dude that flew durring the 300 ways in eloy... asked him if he knew diverdriver...said yup... once again fun weknd.... would of been better though if i could get that first number to change........

2:21:1

Holy Cow Betsy? 21 jumps in one weekend? That's awesome. And here I thought I made off like a bandit. :)

Anyway here's my numbers:

0:11:0

This was kind of a minor break-through weekend for this camper as I made real progress with some of my freeflying skills. :)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

0:1:4

1 jump at JumpTown in Orange, Mass.. VERY nice place... friendly as all hell -- i showed up to deliver a canopy to someone, asked around to borrow a rig, and after getting across to the two nice people what i was NOT a 20-jump-wonder who wouldn't be able to handle a triathalon 135 at 1.7, was given a rig to use, immediately found someone to jump with, and made my first jump at Jumptown, first jump on a triathalon, first time borrowing gear from someone i didn't know, first jump with katie.

After 2 months out i expected a lot of rust... but after we got our fallrates worked out, i turned on my head, parked myself right in front of her and just stayed there..... very sweet.

thanks jumptown!!!

-jerm

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

Woo hoo!
0: 3: starting to lose count .....

3 awesome jumps, including my first dive exit! Yaaaaay! Also owe beer for jumping in my new rel suit, downsizing to the 230, first jump with an alti (last weekend), first time I've seen someone exit the plane (as I was looking up at plane, JM dived out after me - awesome!), oh and I got my A licence. Although it's different to yours .....:)

Kerry

1:4:4
1 used rig purchased, 4 woderful jumps on it.
At my jump numbers, it's easier to list what I don't owe beer for:)

D28695 PoPs #9237
"Mix ignorance with arrogance at low altitude and the results are almost guaranteed to be spectacular"
— Bruce Landsberg

15:1:0:16

15 varieties of cold remedy consumed:1 sick partner and sick son looked after:0 number of cold remedies that actually made me feel any better:
16 y/o malt used to make home made remedies that made me feel more human again.:SB|

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

16 y/o malt used to make home made remedies that made me feel more human again.

Just think how much better you would have felt if you had used the 21-year old stuff.;)

440:2:1

440 - Miles driven to get in the two. 1 = First jump @ Skydive City (Z-Hills). Planned to buy it and bring it to the DZ, but there is some rule about not selling beer before 7:00 AM at Walmart. Sam W., what are you thinking?
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

"Berrcocca and echnecia"

Sounds like the noise my chest was making.....;)

Thanks for the tip Zee man are these 'herbal', just so I know where to look for them.....

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

0:0:0

.... this weekend really completely utterly sucked donkey dung... >:(

shouldn't that be 1:0:0 then? you animal!!!!:P

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

0: 4:2

Zero cause i cut away(her, not the canopy)
One hop & Pop just to check the cloud level, yep officer, i swear we got 2K! And a few nice sitfly dives with Snowflake and Floormonkey
Two cases of beer for first t-bo jump and first FF docks with floormonkey.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

yep officer, i swear we got 2K!

Y'all have some funky texan laws down there about altitude? In most places (in the US) 2k is only a matter for BSRs, not Mr. Lawman.

glad to hear you got some air!

1:7:2

1- Great Safety Day Attended. We had coffee, doughnuts, and OJ at 7:00 a.m. and started Safety Day. Good classes and good info.

7- Good jumps through Sat and Sun. Some four-way and HopnPops just for fun. Great Sunset HopnPop on Saturday!

2- Very strong rum and cokes (large 64oz glass) 3/4 rum, ice and a dash of coke!!

All in All, the weekend went great! Beach jumps and a kickin' birthday party planned for next weekend!!

I didn't pay the $34 parking:0:0

Hinckley opens this weekend, so hopefully that second number changes! :)
My old roommate had her bachellorette "party" this past weekend at the bars along Rush/Division. We didn't get around to Pin the Macho on the Man, but I did make sure to get pictures of her doing a blow job shot off of some guy. She did a little poll dancing, but I locked the male stripper that I got in my room...that was probably selfish of me.

There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

1 safety day classes attended: 1: 1

My one jump on Sunday was the first (beer) time that I've ever jumped with snow on the ground, but brrrrr!!! It was cold!
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Berrocca's sold in most place's, Tesco's, Boots etc.. Echinecea is a little harder to get. Some tescos do it, again, so do some boots. Do you have a Costsco near you? thats the best place to buy it. A mssive bottle cheaply. Its either a tablet, or liquid. Depends which you prefer.

Once of each a day on the first sign of symptons. Wont cure it instantly, but it means you can still do stuff. Fantastic!
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

FINALLY!!!!!

0:8:1

The first number is never going to change.:P

8 really fun jumps, 7 were team training and one was a cool lawn dar with some newbies. FUN

1 case owed cause I landed on the asphalt taxi strip by a foot. [:/]

All in all a wonderful weekend. I am so glad to finally be back in the air. I got to meet AKAGQ finally on Sunday. You are taller than you r licture lets on. Went to dinner with DiverDriver and DaGimp and another friend Sat night. For those of you who haven't met DD...he is a great guy and lots of fun. Thanks for doing dinner with us. Gimpy is loads of fun too, just don't let him lay on the guilt trip for not jumping with him! :P

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

1:5:7

One very special day in the air.

5 Jumps at Hollister. Not so special? Well, I'm from Winnipeg, a teeny tiny DZ cloaked in snow and negative temperatures sooooooo...

First out of country jump
First Kingair jump (and all that goes along with that)
First time I've worn a seatbelt
First high altitude jump (18k all day on O2!!)
First formation bigger than a 4 way
First hybrid dive (did it count, Seb?)
First skydiving T shirt (really!!)

I could throw in a few more but I thought I should stop at "keg" before I implicate myself into "buy brewery";);)

More on Hollister elsewhere. Apart from FJC and graduation day MArch 8 will likely remain among the best skydiving memories of my career. For all those dot.commers who met me this weekend THANKS for a great day. I'll be back (use your best Arnie S voice)

Dave T

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)