Kalrigan

Stores in Toronto?

Hey guys,

I've been trying to find some stores in Toronto/Vaughan/North York that sell skydiving gear but I can't seem to succeed. Anyone know of any locations? I'm not even looking for canopies or anything, at least basic stuff like goggles, helms, maybe jump suits and what not. Not planning to buy anything as of yet, still working on my AFF, but it's good to look around and plan ahead.

Thank you.

Only places that sell things like that are the local dropzones usually. If your DZ does not stock anything then you will need to look at ordering things off the internet or from catalogs.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Only places that sell things like that are the local dropzones usually. If your DZ does not stock anything then you will need to look at ordering things off the internet or from catalogs.

Yeah figured as much. My local dropzone does have stuff, but the variety is not that big. Oh well, thanks for the reply sir.

Give Parachute School of Toronto a call. They have a pretty sizeable gear store on site, and if they have what you need, great, if not, they may be able to get it for you.

What are you looking for anyways? There's lots of gear dealers in Canada, but not many people keep stock of anything major due to costs. You're probably in one of the most likely places that you'll find gear in Canada anyways.

Your second most viable option is by looking at the classifieds right here on the site. Likely the #1 resource for "stuff".

I also sell some smaller things on the side, but may be able to get what you need. Check out www.repackmyreserve.com. It's actually my brand new site and it's launching today.

If you have questions, or need advice, feel free to contact me. I know most of the people at the T.O. DZ's and can get you in touch with them.
"When once you have tasted flight..."

I've been trying to find some stores in Toronto/Vaughan/North York that sell skydiving gear but I can't seem to succeed.

Did you try Wa-mart? They have a small skydiving area, but it's hidden way in a back corner of the sporting goods section. Just ask a clerk for directions, and they'll be able to show you to it.