CazmoDee

Jeb's prototype Mirage

Jeb posted earlier on Facebook: "heading to Perris Valley today to test out my new prototype Mirage :) I have been dreaming about this rig for 15 years and now I finally have it :)" As a proud Mirage owner myself, I was just interested if anyone had any further info. Sorry for the confusion. [:/]

I'm behind the bar at Sloppy Joe's....See ya in the Keys!

Muff 4313

From Jeb: " The future of wingsuit proxy is here! The container is the size of a Mirage G3 170. We were able to fit a Flix 266 Ultra Light in. Soon it will be setup for proxy flying after tests in the sky"

I found that from a couple months ago when he first posted this picture.

Besides the fact that he fit a larger canopy into a smaller size container I know nothing. The thing i could imagine it changes the size of container takes up alot less room than needed with a larger canopy. Means more aerodynamic.
Blue Skies!

If you don't like it do it yourself and shut up
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/8/21/RJq7qFNeoECVymQBZu1E3g2.jpg

From Jeb: " The future of wingsuit proxy is here! The container is the size of a Mirage G3 170. We were able to fit a Flix 266 Ultra Light in. Soon it will be setup for proxy flying after tests in the sky"

I found that from a couple months ago when he first posted this picture.

Besides the fact that he fit a larger canopy into a smaller size container I know nothing. The thing i could imagine it changes the size of container takes up alot less room than needed with a larger canopy. Means more aerodynamic.

It sounds like he is trying to come up with a solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

You guys got it all wrong!

First that is the wrong photo, you need to see the front side of the rig to see the difference.

No remi there is handles, but he installed curb feelers on the leg straps. http://compare.ebay.com/like/360283552766?var=lv<yp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

Jeb posted earlier on Facebook: "heading to Perris Valley today to test out my new prototype Mirage :) I have been dreaming about this rig for 15 years and now I finally have it :)" As a proud Mirage owner myself, I was just interested if anyone had any further info. Sorry for the confusion. [:/]

Looks like a normal mirage from that view. Prototype can mean a lot of things.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

So many haters sprouting off with a skill set far less comparable.
and this is meant to be a topic specific forum not BF.

I personally hope he achieves everything he sets out to do. and that it's captured from every angle possible for the world to see.

At least he's out there doing it and going hard not sitting behind a keyboard trashing other people.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

So many haters sprouting off with a skill set far less comparable.
and this is meant to be a topic specific forum not BF.

I personally hope he achieves everything he sets out to do. and that it's captured from every angle possible for the world to see.

At least he's out there doing it and going hard not sitting behind a keyboard trashing other people.

what are you talking about?