78RATS

One badass chick

This month's "Conversation with Marianne Kramer" in Skydiving Magazine is the best skydiving article I've ever read.

Most people would have never tried skydiving after an airplane crash, or never stuck with it after bailing on so many AFF jumps. Now she is a world class skydiver/load organizer/canopy pilot/freeflyer.

and a mom.

bad ass B|

Rat for Life - Fly till I die
When them stupid ass bitches ask why

anyone have a link? i don't recieve that mag.

Me neither. Whenever I tell someone that, they act like it is total blaspheme... :P

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Me neither. Whenever I tell someone that, they act like it is total blaspheme... :P

you HHHHHWWWWWHHAAT?????

how could you! get your ass a subcription to skyding mag...(then read the article to me so I dont have to)
My photos

My Videos

Marianne is definitely one of the coolest women in the sport that I have met. I need to get my ass back up to Skydive Dallas so I can say hi to her again.

Heh...for embarrassment factor I may just drag my copy to her and make her sign it.;)

Kris

Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Lolie...that's because it is total blasphemy;)
I've been a subscriber to Skydiving Magazine for over 20 years. It's a great magazine that covers everything, everywhere and isn't hamstrung by the politics of any organization or group...and that is what has been and is so refreshing. It's well worth the price of a subscription.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey