airresqu

Harness fabricator

Greetings,

Im involved in helicopter based rescue. Looking for a rigger to help me out. We do alot of hoist work and I had a local stunt harness guy make a prototype. But a you know thee movie guys are $$$
Can anyone help me out?

Might help if you tell us where you are and what you need done. ;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

This business is based in Dresden, Germany, which might be quite a distance from where you live. OTOH, shipping isn't that expensive anymore these days, huh.
They also do rigging the way that may come handy to what you might be looking for, just click to Dagama Rigging Specials. There isn't an English version of their homepage but if you drop them a mail or give them a ring you'll find out they speak English well.
The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

A quick Google search brought up multiple vendors for helo rescue harnesses. With no disrespect to any riggers out here, having a harness that is ANSI labeled (for example) can assist in managing liability. If you're a government entity, or contracting for a government they are going to be concerned with liability in all circumstances.
I live with fear and terror, but sometimes I leave her and go skydiving.

Airborne Systems, Switlick, and a dozen other companies that fabricate gear for the military-industrial complex have already sewn thousands of helicopter rescue harnesses.
No need to re-invent the wheel.

Start on www.pia.com and visit the websites of companies that supply military helicopter operators.

Or you could ask Augusta, Bell, Boeing, Enstrom, Eurocopter, Hughes, MBB, Mikoyan, Sikorsky, Vertol, etc. what they recommend.