cderham

Stolen Main after cutaway

Posting for a friend. We watched the main land in a neighbors front yard. A tandem master seen a tan or gold mini van stop. The home owner said a women got out of the van and picked up the main stating she worked at CSC and that was the last any one has seen. Please view the details posted here:
http://www.dropzone.com/stolen/Detailed/994.html

Mikey is full time video staff at CSC and this is his main source of income. Not to mention he is getting married next week so any help to recover it would be amazing.

Chris
It's Jimmy Time!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Fast-As-Fuck/6099474213

Has Mikey started cruising that neighborhood looking for a gold/tan van? Chances are that the finder is a resident there or somebody else has seen her or the van. Check eBay and Craigslist. Put reward postings on the neighborhood telephone poles with better pics of the canopy. Post a reward on Craigslist and use wuffo keywords.

I had a friend who had a rig stolen, and he put an advent in the local paper "wanting to buy" a parachute system, with up to 5 grand to spend......

And sure enough, he had a reply. he went around and viewed the rig, which was his, said he´d be back with the money, and returned with the cops.

Some thieves are not very bright......
My computer beat me at chess, It was no match for me at kickboxing....

I had a friend who had a rig stolen, and he put an advent in the local paper "wanting to buy" a parachute system, with up to 5 grand to spend......

And sure enough, he had a reply. he went around and viewed the rig, which was his, said he´d be back with the money, and returned with the cops.

Some Most thieves are not very bright......

FIFY ;)

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Some Most thieves are not very bright......

Technically speaking, There is no such thing as a stupid thief... that would be called a "convict"! :)
FIFY ;)

Sparky

Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."