jtval

HEYYYYY FRANCK

Haven't heard from Franck in a bit. About three weeks. He had just gotten home, like lizzieb said, and was getting around in a brace.

Carrol is in physical therapy rehab in Castro Valley. I didn't know he'd been released. I haven't had the chance to see him since he regained consciousness.[:/]

Hey JT! I have been lurking around from time to time, but TalkBack is just too much for me, I can't keep up with the volume!

I'm doing pretty well - in fact I am spending less time online because I started going out more - I was starting to go crazy spending 12 hours a day on the couch -) I started doing some biking (I can almost follow Valerie when she goes jogging), and lots of walking on the trails around the S.F. bay.
Last time I saw the doctor he said I could remove the brace for showers, so I take lots of showers -)

JT, I read you were in Eloy last week end, how was it? The weather was pretty changing and really unstable up here in CA, canopy flying was probably interesting...

Deuce, are you compiling a general Eloy boogie video (based on what you showed at the bar one evening) or just the formation loads video? I'd offer a case of nice French wine for the footage you had, even unedited!

Take care!

Franck

Franck-oh!

PM me your home address again. I'll put it in the mail ASAP.

I'm thinking I'll drink French wine right out of the bottle on the street, go by my mom's maiden name, Pelletier, and just get in fistfights with jingoistic fools.

Maybe you, me, and Sebazz can start a gang?

El Norte Fromage, or something?

Really glad you're gettin well. PM me your address, buddy.B|

Hey Franck ....no matter what all these turkeys say about the French you are alright in my book....now those funky cigarettes were a different story. Glad you are doing much better. Hope to see you in May.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Great to see you back on DZ.com.
By the way I was going through your website and I notice a a little sentence in your selling ad that I'm going to quote.

I need to sell it to upsize after a back injury.

I'm glad to hear that you are planning to jump again B|
But please do not try to jump too soon, heal for good first... :)

--
Renaud SMA #9
"Mind is like parachute. It only functions when it's open."

Franck-oh!

PM me your home address again. I'll put it in the mail ASAP.

I'm thinking I'll drink French wine right out of the bottle on the street, go by my mom's maiden name, Pelletier, and just get in fistfights with jingoistic fools.

Maybe you, me, and Sebazz can start a gang?

Are you sure you want to do that... this may get you in serious trouble those days -) I'll PM you my address, but I'm warning you, I'm out of Vicodin by now ;)

Franck

Hey Franck ....no matter what all these turkeys say about the French you are alright in my book....now those funky cigarettes were a different story.

So that's what those black looks were about :P Well you'll be glad to know that I had to stop smoking because of the fusion. I have to stay away from any form of nicotin for at least 6 months... that's one good thing that came out of this, especially since my wife stopped at the same time.

I should be in France for my sister's wedding in May, so we probably won't be able to make it to Perris.

See you - Franck