Deuce

This is called a TMJ hold.

I forget what TMJ stands for, something about mandibles, but it's the nerve bundles where your jaw muscles clench.

It's easily avoided by not blocking streets and intefering with other people who just want to go about their business.

Freedom of speech is worth dying for. It's important to remember that people are free not to be forced to listen.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/object.cgi?paper=gate&file=protesters.DTL&directory=/gate/archive/2003/03/20&type=universal&object=/chronicle/pictures/2003/03/21/mn_chokearrest_zim.jpg

temporo-mandibular joint disorder

Not fun either:(. It's very painful and very limiting.

J

--"Some day......I will fly away".

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

So during this time of heightened alert, our police have to be distracted by these folks. I sure hope one of their loved ones are not being victimized by a perpetrator while the police are busy rounding the protestors up.

Chris

I am all for the protests. We've been blessed here with some really well thought out reasons to oppose the war. Some really good "statements" about why to refrain from forcible disamament and regime change.

I don't think preventing commerce from taking place is a statement. I tell you, those cops are not having fun. People playing dead are really hard to move without breaking stuff, and it leads to back injuries.

Ach.[:/]

Nah, Clay, that gets old fast.

In order to get them out of the way so Mom's can get home to get their kids out of daycare, you gotta use pain to gain compliance. It makes for great video bites.

Then the debate turns to police brutality.

Actually.....that's a double Hypo Glossal. :D I prefer the Mandibular angle. Much easier to hit the pressure point. B|

This thing is called the Thagomizer. After the late Thag Simmons." :D

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Could have used the Shocker. That'd get her attention...:o:P

LOL, she sure would have a big smile on her face and probably forget what she was protesting in the first place.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Deuce, that really sounds like the voice of experience. And I hope people on both sides of those demonstrations understand how little fun it is.

It's a lot more glorious to talk about war or protesting than it is to actually clean up the mess, isn't it.[:/]

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)