ReluctantStool

Jumpsuit...Bigger guy

There are many threads with advice for bigger guys that need a little more drag than usual.

Try this one as an example, you can search for others:
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4206194#4206194
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Im 6'2" 235 meat head build and want to get my own.

If you're still a student, or just off student status, consult with your instructors as to what will work best for you. If you are still a student, make sure they will be willing to let you jump what you buy, or you may just end up looking at it until you get a license.

If you're looking for an RW suit, you'll probably want some sort of booties, as they add quite a bit of drag. You're also going to want extra material and possibly a small wing or just extra fabric under the arms. In any case, an instructor might not want you to jump with those things as a student, so just ask before-hand.

Beyond that, Flite Suit makes an awesome jumpsuit that will last forever, and Bev Suits has made some great slow falling suits for some bigger jumpers I know.