skymick

Reaper Cam

I got it. Not much in it either. One good clip of an AFF jumpmaster getting tangled up in the lines of a student. Not sure if it's the reserve or main. Student was way out of control and they fell quite a ways. Glade I only paid 20 bucks for it. Should have save it for a jump!

If you want real carnage, try renting something called
" Faces of Death"
It is quite sick, as it shows real accidents and real death. if you want carnage, there you go. and if you want carnage with parachutes, try:
"Beyond Extreme" It has footage of a BASE jumper slamming full on into a wall, and hitting it a couple times before landing on the talus. It also has some other injury footage. someone getting shot with a shotgun (didn't hurt them) and someone else doing a full body burn. cool stuff.
if that is what you are looking for at least.
Peace,
Thomas

Not worth the money is right!

Here's a summary of my experience:

1) My girlfriend ordered "Reaper Cam" as a Christmas present.
2) The DVD arrived, but was not functional on any of the 3 DVD players with which viewing was attempted, and was obviously of homegrown quality as evidenced by the tint of the disk.
3) The disk was returned and a VHS copy was requested.
4) After several weeks had passed, the owner sent an email asking if the video had been sent.
5) The owner stated it would be mailed shortly after my reply stating it had not arrived.
6) Many weeks have passed and no video has arrived.
7) The owner has been non-responsive to my emails regarding its whereabouts, when it was shipped, with whom it was shipped, and the tracking number.

Definitely not worth the money!!!