jono

EG Jumpsuits

Just ordered a FF suit from EG tonight (1/28/13). Sent measurements and payment through his website and PayPal. So far my experience has been as follows:

-3 days for first response for a random email inquiry from website (definitely a good response time) Still waiting for a response from PhoenixFly about their tracking suit and that was a few days ago as well.
-Less than a few hours for all other email correspondences (More than satisfactory) and answered most/all of my questions.
-Requested a confirmation of payment and order details and he responded in about a half hour to an hour. This was great because I read this thread after submitting payment and got worried.
-Promised turnaround and delivery prior to February 12, 2013 for a February 13th trip. We'll see how that turns out.

So far my experience has been pretty positive. And I'm hoping that the suit arrives in time and is worth the money for a first suit. Couldn't see spending $600+ for one of those cool Tonfly suits. I'll repost when I have further details on my EG Sky Suits experience.

-Blue Skies

UPDATE:

So I ordered my suit about 2 days ago. The communications was great as I described above. EG assured me my suit would be ready in time for my upcoming trip. So I pulled the trigger. 24 hours later I get an email from him with a tracking number for my suit. He said he rushed it out because he would be traveling and wanted to be sure he got it done.24 hours!

So I wait 2 days for the priority mail to arrive. I am skeptical obviously and as soon as I open the package my suspicions were confirmed. Wrong colors, missing features, fit was baggy in areas which we previously decided on a tighter fit for speed.

The suit is very nice actually. Build quality seems high. However the order is completely wrong. Not to mention the pattern on the coloring program does not reflect the pattern of the actual suit. Also this is confusing because the suit doesn't look like any of the suits from his stock list either, so I am at a complete loss.

Awaiting his contact to see about getting a replacement.
Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about.

Mine was baggy as well :/
I liked it a lot it just didn't fit me. I ended up selling it for less then I had bought it for.
My Tonysuit fits great though! I do wish they added a little extra baggage in the crouch area....B|

I think EG might not even do custom sizing. I think he just goes with a Small, Medium, or Large basis. So if you're a skinny guy, expect it to be baggy.

I'm definitely a bit on the skinny/lanky side. It's unfortunate. His website offers custom sizing and via email he pledged it as well. Too bad. I'm trying to decide with help from friends whether to keep it or ditch it and dispute the charge on my CC. Would you review the attached pics and let me know what you think of the sizing?

I think he makes it difficult on himself. After starting a dispute through PayPal, he contacted me about 2 days later and tried to weasel his way out of it. Then when I sent him proof that it wasn't my order and invalidated his other claims he offered to replace the suit. I sent him a couple emails asking questions to which I have yet to receive a reply. I doubt I'll get this done before my trip which was the point of ordering through him in the first place (and to save a few bucks).

I am having similar problems getting a jumpsuit I ordered. I placed my order on January 2 for a suit that he listed as in stock that should have shipped right away. He charged my credit card immediately and after not getting the suit for 2 weeks I e-mailed on January 15 to ask what the status was. He wrote on January 17 "just I traveling at the same time, and was really hard to ship.. as soon as back home(1-week) I will ship your suit....thank you"

As of January 29 still no suit so I e-mailed again. He wrote back on February 3 and said "I don;t forgot you... just I am so busy.. and now I am traveling... I" ll be back in 2 week and I will send your suit... noone is in my shop then could send you that is becouse I am late with you and others order.... please wait i will send you as soon as be home....thank you"

Based on some of the other experiences here I am wondering if he just lists jumpsuits claiming they are in stock when he doesn't really have anything. He collects your money and delays as long as he can until you threaten to cancel the order and only then he makes a suit or pulls anything he has on the shelf and ships it whether it is what you ordered or not so he can drag out the process some more.

Maybe I will actually get my suit soon and it will be what I ordered, but it seems this is a case of buyer beware.

Well, I finally got my jumpsuit from EG Jumpsuits.

After still no jumpsuit when he promised yet again to ship it when he got back from traveling, this past Sunday I gave him 1 week to get it to me or I would call my credit card company, report him for fraud and reverse the charges. My jumpsuit arrived, three days later.

This was the jumpsuit that I ordered on January 4, that was listed as "in stock", and that I was charged for immediately. It took almost 2 months and 10 e-mails to get it, but it looks nice, fits well and I am looking forward to trying it out this weekend. Not sure it was worth the hassle to save a few bucks, but you live and learn.

Has anyone heard from Edgardo from EG skysuits? I ordered a free fly suit from him in July 2013, and it is now sept. 14, and I still do not have it. Worse yet, I cannot for the life of me, get ahold of the guy. Email, phone and his Facebook, no answer, and no replies. Anyone know of anyway to get ahold of him or know what his situation is???

I have a very similar experience and all I can say is stay away from EG Skysuits. The whole “Project Bellysuit” has been a disaster. Getting my suit from Edgardo Guerrero has been a project of 6 months by now (I placed my order beginning of June). I have ordered a Tonysuit in the meantime as I have surrendered dealing with his unprofessionalism. Part of it is my fault – how can I think that a suit for which you only provide your height, weight and 3 measurements would fit? After ordering with EG Skysuits I ordered a Tonfly FF suit as well as a RW Tonysuit and in both cases I was measured down to the bone. I guess his suits are off the shelf “one size fits all” standard without any consideration for customizing to individual body needs.

Generally ordering was easy and the initial response time is fairly quick (until the money is received). The suit arrived late – upon order I was told 3-4 weeks but it took close to 3 months (he apologized saying that he had some issues with his business). The suit I got was as per my order (colors and features were correct) and the quality seemed good but the issue was the size. It was huge on me plus I think it was made for a guy as I had a lot of excess fabric in the crotch area. He asked me to send it back to make the alterations. This time I gave him my full body measurements to ensure a proper fit. Unfortunately it took 7 weeks and 50USD to get the suit shipped back to the US (from Dubai). The package got kind of lost on the way but was found again. When I got the information from the postal service it had already been delivered 10days earlier I was surprised as I would have expected a confirmation email from EG Skysuits. When I asked Edgardo about my suit he confirmed that the suit has been hanging in his store since 25th October but he has been too busy to start the alterations and he will work on it soon. I sent another follow up email one month later and he said he will do the suit the same week. Last week I sent another email requesting my money back which he ignored. Bottom line: No suit, no money back, no response from Edgardo. Learning – saving a few bucks is not always worth the hassle. All in all very upsetting.

I noticed he was selling on the classifieds again. He stopped for about four months. I warned E.G. that I would let everyone know about my experience buying from him. I order a suit in Nov of 2013. It took weeks to get the suit. Once the suit did arrive it did not fit. He promised to send me a new XXL suit. Needless to say the suit has not arrived and E.G. will not respond to my emails. Watch out if you buy from him!!!