kevin922

more help with a song (this one is an older song)

Okay, so I just remembered this band that I used to listen to probably 6 years ago.. i recall the band had something to do with fire.. (matchbox, candle, etc.. it isn't matchbox 20)

anyway there is a song that I vaguley recall that the lyrics had something like "sister I see you.... dancing on the stage of misery...."

or standing on the stage.. or something.. i recall the CD cover had a closeup of a strike area on a match box... anyone??

Kevin

The song is Sister and its by The Nixons.

I have a really cool acoustic recording of it. B|

Rockon! Thanks :) i swear dz.com is the best source for getting obscure info. btw where is that version of it? anywhere I can find it ?

actually, I think I see it on kazaa right now

Ive told you all about the ppl I work with. well this one guy listens to mostly soundtracks...hes a weird guy!
and the cd he's been playing has that song on it.
so I was fucking with him about how gay he looked while singing it....and I changed the words to fit!:P

he almost passed out he was laughing so hard! he's a nice guy but, Boy is he weird!

My photos

My Videos

Ive told you all about the ppl I work with. well this one guy listens to mostly soundtracks...hes a weird guy!
and the cd he's been playing has that song on it.
so I was fucking with him about how gay he looked while singing it....and I changed the words to fit!:P

he almost passed out he was laughing so hard! he's a nice guy but, Boy is he weird!

Sounds like it ....glad to hear it was for a friend tho....I would hate to think......:o